10

The whole group ends up meeting at Wills house to talk. They were all having dinner together though, Joyce needed the help.

They were all hidden away in Will's bedroom, talking about what they received.

"My new board is really cool, I'm gonna show Lucas how to ride it." Max nudges her now boyfriend.

Will smiled at the two. Mike was tempted to grab Wills hand, and intertwine their fingers, but he fought the urge.

"What about you Dustin?" Mike asks.

He seemed pretty bummed about Max still, it made him sad.

"I got a bunch of small stuff. The coolest thing though was a compass. It's a special compass, passed down for generations or something." Dustin shrugs.

Mike starts to remember that day they were trying to find Will. The compasses went nuts.

Will looks up at Mike, focusing on him for a moment.

Mike catches his eye though.

"What's with the love eyes?" Dustin teases.

They break eye contact.

"Nothing!" They say in unison.

"Whatever you say."
-
Will rested his head on Mike's shoulder as the conversation toned down a bit. Eleven was just in her own world and the 3 others were conversating.

"should we tell them?" Will asks.

"Mhm." Mike looks up at the group.

"Will and I are a thing now." He says casually, as if it was a shocker.

"And Lucas, you owe me five bucks."

Lucas groans and digs out his wallet, handing over a 5.

"You guys bet on it?" Mike asks, rolling his eyes.

"I knew it would happen, so obvious. You two have been making love eyes at each other ever since we found Will again."

Will blushes faintly and buried his head into the others neck.

"I knew it too." Eleven speaks up, smiling. She finds Mike's eyes and nods, happy for the two.

"It was that obvious?"

"Mhm." Eleven replied. "I felt the connection between you two. So much tension. Now it's all mostly released."

Mike nods, looking down at the now sleeping boy.

"Yeah, I'm happy about that."