♟♤5♤♟

|Previously|

He had never questioned as to why he was more in love with (Y/N) more then Yuki, and he never even how or when he did. But he doesn't care.

He knows that there will be competition along the way, but all he knows is that he is determined to claim her heart.

No matter what the cost…

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤

We had finally made it to class after I had finished making a horrible pun.But I think I made Senri smile a few times!

As soon as Senri opened the door, the entire class stared at me. Especially Kaname. It was like he was staring into my soul.

Senri just went to a set that wasn't taken and I sat down next to a girl with pale skin, long wavy toffee colored hair, and brown eyes.

There was complete silence between us until I said "Hello, my name is (Y/N), and yours is?" the vampire had finally faced me and said "Ruka, Ruka Souen

There was complete silence between us until I said "Hello, my name is (Y/N), and yours is?" the vampire had finally faced me and said "Ruka, Ruka Souen."

~Author P.O.V~

You Ruka had talked for awhile, until the teacher had shown up.

But you could feel him. Kaname staring at you the entire time. But not only him but multiple eyes staring at you.

(Y/N) had ignored it for awhile. Thinking that it might be because she didn't sit with Kaname, Or if it was was just her imagination.

Hopefully...

◈~~~~~♕~~~~~◈

When classes were finally over, you dashed out of the class room before anyone else could.

You just sat down on your bed started listening to your favorite song.

Poor (Y/N) still had the feeling of being watched, and you weren't going to go out there and find out what or who is stalking you.

Why? Well, you have read and watched enough movies and fanfictions to know that as soon as you find out what the heck is watching you, it's going to trigger something or someone.

Not to mention you were pretty dang sure that if you went outside, the disciplinary committee along with Kaname will find you surely kill you with no mercy.

But on the other hand you were very curious and wanted to know. But you weren't dumb enough to go outside without a weapon and deal with an angry Kiryu (did I spell it right?).

So instead you had went to go bother your best friend Senri Shiki!

You also had to talk to him about abandoning you with the jerk and the happy-go-lucky man and the similar girl.

But if that doesn't work then you could always blackmail him with pocky and your entire bag of candy you hid in you room.

Afterwards you might pull a little prank in him for revenge. Possibly blame it on someone else in the moon dorms.

When you finally made it to Senri's room you had knocked and waited there for a while until the door opens to reveal the vice president of the Moon Dorms.

Takuma Ichijo. When he noticed it was you he smiled and said "Hello! You must be (Y/N) correct?" You nodded which only made him smile more. "Well you might who I am but my name is Takuma Ichijo, as vice president, was just on my why to greet you."
You just smiled and said "Sorry Takuma-senpai, but I'm looking for Senri have you seen him?"

You failed to notice that when you mentioned Senri, his smile started faltering a little bit, and the cheerful look in his green eyes looked a little dull? "Yes, but I think he's talking lord Kaname right now."

I nod and then say "I see sorry to bother you I'll be on my way now. It's nice meeting you!"

'Senri you're so lucky that I don't want to see Kaname right now!' I say leaving Takuma in front of the room as I was walking down stairs I heard a female voice.

"Hello (Y/N)" I stop and turn around to see Ruka at the top of the stairs. I grin and say "Hello Ruka!"

As you can see, so far Senri and Ruka are the only ones who I trust right now.

"Where are you going?" I knew try that if I tell her that I was going outside, she would tell Kaname and I would be in deep trouble. I needed to think of an excuse! I thought for second until

"I'm going to go talk to the headmaster about something important! Also I think I left something in his office so I'm going to go get it!" I said.

Of course she believed me and let me of the hook. It was expected. You see when I was little, I lied a lot which got me out of trouble.

When I first lied Juri and Haruka didn't believe a word I said and- shall I say more?

But over time I had gotten used to it and everyone who I lied to bought every single word. It didn't take me long to leave to Moon Dorms and go into the forest. Why? I needed some time alone to think about the situation.

As soon a so was in the middle of the first I first saw a beautiful lake. That looked a lot like this.

I crouched down and stared into the water with no emotion on my face

I crouched down and stared into the water with no emotion on my face. Until I heard a voice I knew very well.

"Hello my dear"

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~~♤

Hello my beautiful readers! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating in a while! A lot of things have been happening lately. A lot of you also know how it feels when teachers are as****** and don't give you a brake for one second! And my mom has recently been in a car crash but thank God she's okay! Again sorry for the late update and for any misspelled words! Bye! We'll see you next time!