ღℛ is for ℱateღ ❀KH~FF~OTHER❀ ~3~

ℎ is for ℊuide

It was in that moment after my phone call with my mom that I realized what was going on. I was stuck in a college/school where characters from anime and video games and manga roamed around and took classes, along with other people that I didn't know. And right now my mom could care less so long as I made friends and got a decent education, and the same probably went for my dad. It was at this moment that I realized the severity of the situation and just couldn't help but sit down and really think. ...I was stuck. Stuck in a world that basically had the premise of a fanfiction I could probably read at home and laugh about because I could relate to the reader at some points or because these fictional males would like me. ...I was seriously stuck. And it was at this moment, while no one was around and the principal was probably busy giving Lucas some punishment that I was still confused over, that I decided to release my anger in the best way I knew how.

"FUCKING HEEEEEELL!" I shouted, standing up and just letting it all out with that final word. When I ran out of breath, I panted a little, honestly feeling a little better after that and sighing.

"Better..." I muttered. And it really was. I was just glad that...I wasn't alone, was I? ...I probably wasn't. Because I feel that life is just out to make this about as fanfiction-y as fucking possible. I looked and saw him from earlier. Makoto Tachibana, in the flesh. ...At least I hope he was and I wasn't crazy. ...Then again, Lucas saw him and talked to him, too, so obviously he was real. It was a little bit uncomfortable, until I held up a hand.

"...Hi." I said, as he gave a nervous laugh.

"Hello..." He said. Yes, nothing more awkward than talking to a guy you thought was fictional just a moment ago and having him catch you yelling the words 'fucking hell' out of anger and confusion. Yes, do you feel that? That's the feeling of my embarrassment catching up with me. But, right now wasn't the time to feel embarrassment that would shame everyone. Now was the time to get a tour from a hot swimmer that maybe might not be a swimmer here.

"So...I take it this means you're my guide for this place, right?" He looked at me in a small bit of shock, then gave me a smile, though you could still see how awkward it felt to be near me. Yes, this was going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

"Yeah, that's right, I'm here to take you to your dorm and show you around the campus...!" He told me, as I nodded.

"Right, okay...but, before that, can I ask you a question? ...Why did you give me the anti-shock serum?" He seemed kind of shocked at the question, it seemed, then smiled.

"Well, I'm actually trying to major in Comforting Invisibility, and I'm actually kind of an all-around guy because of that. A lot of people majoring in that are, you'll probably see one student clean up a place and that same guy serving cafeteria food." He said, which made me confused. Comforting Invisibility? What? He let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, you're probably wondering about all the majors and minors that you've heard of, huh? Don't worry, we'll talk about those, too. Oh, by the way! I'm Makoto, Makoto Tachibana. That's first name then last name, by the way...! Though, you probably already knew that." He said, holding his hand out and giving me a small smile. ...Damn. He really is hot. I had to actually try and stop myself from blushing at how nice he was. (And drooling at how nice his body was, but, we won't talk about that because that would mean more embarrassment on my part.) I smiled nevertheless and grabbed his hand and shook it, his grip pretty tight.

"Nice to meet you officially, Makoto...thanks for agreeing to guide me. And, I'm {Name} {Last Name}, it's nice to meet you, too." He nodded and we both released our hands as he pointed towards the doors outside.