Chapter 7

Me and Connor head down the hallway,turning corners and finally he stopped at a door."There

ya go!"He said with a smile that was like mine:

cheerfull and razor-like.

I returned a smile and opened it."Danke!"I said

happily.(Danke means Thank you in German...I think)

"Is that gerrman?"He asked."uh huh."I said brushing my teeth throughly.He chuckled."Do you know what Ich Liebe Dich is?"He asked leaning against the wall.

"....no."I shook my head.

"It means 'I love you!' in german!"His smile widen."oh."I said looking in the mirror at my teeth.Razor sharp and now clean.

He blushed a bit."Well...i'll be gone now."he walked off.

It dawned on me what he meant.

"Ohhhhh..."I blushed and walked in the same direction.Connor stopped next to Raiden and Exe.I rushed past when i felt a hand grip the back off my hoodie tightly."What happened?..what did you do?"Raiden's eyes glared at my...uh..bandages."Nothing....."I said shurgging.

He lifted me off the ground."Then why is my brother acting so weirdly?"He growled."Put her

down."Exe tried but Raiden refused.

"What did he say?"

"I dunno something like Ich liebe dich..."I said with a shaky voice.Raiden dropped me onto my knees."You fucking idiot!WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"Raiden yelled.

"I'M SORRY!"

"Hey Quiet im trying to sleep!"Dad yelled from another room.

"Why would you say Ich liebe dich to her you.."

Raiden's voice trailed off as Dad came up.

"What did he say?"He said crossing his arms.

"He said 'Ich Liebe Dich' to her!They just met!"

Raiden yelled flailing his arms around.

"I said 'sorry'!"Connor yelled back.

"Alright come on..."Exe grabbed my arm and led me up to a room.It had a whole bunch of red and black.The walls were painted black with

red paint dripping from the roof...i hope it's paint.She bounced on a extra large bed and did a backflip.

We watched some tv (mostly Spongebob) and went downstairs.I laid across a couch."I might get used to having a full family."

"Whaddya mean 'full family'?"Raiden asked.

"Well i got a brother,best of all two,and a sister my age!"I said looking at Raiden."Well get used to it!This is our family!"Exe laughed.

"Wait..our..you mean!?"I sat up excitedly."Yup!

You can stay with us!"Connor lifted me off the couch pulling me in a bone crushing hug.

"YAAAAYYY WE GOT A GHOST SISTER!"