Chapter 6

Third Person P.o.v

Oculus timidly walked out behind the wall.

"Who is this?"Raiden mumbled."That's Oculus my friend.And Oculus this is Raiden and he is Connor."She pointed to the one standing behind Oculus."Hello!"He shook her hand vigrously.Oculus smiled."hello."

"What is she doing here Dad?" Raiden whispered to Zalgo.

"I decided that she can live with us.She has no family so i adopted her."

"Live with who?"

Exe overheard and elbowed his side."Shut up!

Oculus is awesome mmkay?"

"Okay.."Raiden sighed before sitting on the couch."Well tell me one thing interesting 'bout you."

".....I am a ghost." She shrugged like it was nothing."OOH HAUNT 'EM!"Connor pumped his fists in the air.Oculus smiled.

Exe P.o.v

"Alright enough talk lets eat.Anyone want a sandwich?"Oculus asked heading towards the kitchen."ME!ME!ME!"Connor,Raiden,and I answered at the same time."Okay."Oculus giggled.

later

After eating Dad came up to us."Alright you guys go get ready for bed.Lights out by ten."

He said before going off.

I wrapped an arm around Oculie's shoulders.

"Well since there are no rooms left me and you will share a room!"I pulled her into a bathroom."But we first must brush our teeth."

I gave her an extra toothbrush.

Third Person p.o.v

Oculus whirrled around into Connor who had been standing there the WHOLE time.

"I'll show ya to it!" Before Oculus could say anything,Connor dragged her down the hall.