Walking around the garden

(Yuu's p.o.v)
We need to do this more often.
While we were waiting on Shinya to get the gazebo ready for us to hang out in, Mika and I were taking a stroll in his favorite part of the garden, the part I have Yoichi maintain just for him.
My little 'Mika Section', as I like to call it, has all of his favorite flowers in it, which are roses of unusual coloring (B: See picture above), and the gazebo. There's a small, winding path, lots of flower beds, and a gated fence surrounding it for protection. On the far side, the forest part of my property meets the fence guarding my little heaven, which I know Mika loves to look at so that's also where I had the gazebo built.
"Yuu-chan, your garden in all is amazing, but this is the best part. It's like it was planted just for us." Mika said he was currently walking alongside me with our arms interlocked with each other.
"I would hope. This is my special spot. I have Yoichi tend it and keep it nice for you." I say without thinking.
Crap! I just said that. Does that sound stalkerish? Will he go into that scary mode of  his?
"Aw. Yuu-chan that's so sweet. Thank you." He squealed and blushed. He hugged my arm tighter and then let go. He laced his hands behind his back and I put my arm over his shoulder.
He giggled and blushed while he leaned closer to me and I swear I was about to die of affection.
"Hey Mika. How long does it take you to get back home?" I asked as we aproached the white building where Shinya had drinks and cakes waiting.
"A few hours. Why?" He responded.
"Shinya, time?"
"4:50, sir." He said looking at his pocket watch.
"Thank you. And what time does it get dark?"
"About 6, my lord."
"Mika, isn't it a bit dangerous for someone like us to travel country roads at night?" I turned back to him.
"I suppose. What do you mean by 'people like us' Yuu-chan?" He said with a slight bite at the end of his sentence.
"I mean mannor lords. Anyone who has money."
"Oh." His voice went back to normal as he said this.
"Mika, you'll be traveling at night with only Ferid to protect you. I personally find that thought scary as hell. And also taking into account that you're not only rich but also breathtakingly stunning, I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave tonight. Would you do me the honer of staying as my guest for the night? There are nasty people that I don't want anywhere near you."
He considered it for a moment, but then responded "You make a good point Yuu-chan. Especially about the nasty people. Hm, alright. I accept your invitation."
"Wonderful. Shinya, get a room ready for Mik... Lord Shindo immediately."
"Yes, sir." And he left to get Mika's room ready.