Yuichiro Amane

I don't know why I'm doing this agian. Another story! This makes 6. Alright, whatever. On with it.

(3rd person)
"Young master, it's time to wake up." The white haired male said as he pulled the curtains open in the large room.
"Argh! *crash* Shinya! It's too early!" The small male said getting up off the floor and crawling back under the covers.

Oh, ya. Shinya is a demon in this and is the butler to his young master.

"Master Yuichiro. Why do we have to do this every day? This has been going on scence you were 11.
Yes, I'm switching up the ages. Pardon me.
"Because this is an ungodly hour to be up."
Shinya shickered at that comment.
"I don't belive you care about things being 'ungodly' master."
"Shut up. What are we doing today?"
Shinya got Yuichiro's clothes out of the wardrobe and walked over to the bed where his master was on his feet and streaching.
Yuichiro sat on the bed and let his butler dress him and tell him that days plans.
"Crap. Not only do I have Mr. Ichinose coming over, but Shinoa also? Wonderful, this is going to be the best day ever."
Sarcasm noted.
M: Shut up Bri!
Sorry.
"Master, remember that Lady Shinoa is your fiance." Shinya said as he put the black eye patch on Yuichiro's right eye.
"Whatever, I'll just invite Mika over afterwards."
"You mean Lord Shindo?" Shinya questioned.
"Ya." Yuichiro said with a longing look in his eye.
"Hm, the one you truly want to marry?"
"Watch it, Shinya!"
"Hahaha! Pardon me master. Will he come if there's no reason though?"
"No, let me think. Better idea. Mika likes dances right? Let's hold one tonight. Then he and I can sneak away and talk. Shinya. Send out invites and plan the party." Yuu said standing up with a fist on his hip and one in the air and a triumphant smile on his face.
"Or, we could invite Lord Shindo and trick him so you don't have to be disrespectful to other guests."
"Oh. That works to. Thanks Shinya."
"Of course."