Chapter 3- safety

Please vote or comment sorry it's kinda short.

~~~~~~~~

"Kirby! What was that!" Sasha started to stop the car, but I pointed forward.

"Drive! Sasha drive! Don't stop till we're at your house." I was starting to sweat. Was that my moms gun, and if it was did she kill Gregg?

"Kirby please tell me what's going on." Sasha reached over and placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed. As he withdrew his hand I grabbed it into my own. I needed it for comfort, he was the only thing keeping me grounded right now.

"I can't yet... I will... Sasha I promise... I'll tell you when I'm ready." Sasha looked at me with a worried smile stroking my hand with his thumb. I looked down at my hand to see our hands intwined when he coughed and put it back on the wheel awkwardly.

The rest of the car ride to Sasha's house was quiet and awkward sprinkled with a few pity filled looks given to me by Sasha. When we got to his house I started to feel anxious about the whole situation again. I was getting light headed.

I got out of the car as he parked to breath some fresh air. Only I started breathing to fast and I was beginning to hyperventilate. I staggered a few steps and then I couldn't walk. All the memories of what my step dad did to me flashing back to me in an instant, I was frozen in an awful prison of dark memory. All the faces of the people at school who had seen my bruises. Running from the counselor. I would have to see all of them tomorrow. I was starting

to sweat and I could hear Sasha running towards me as I collapsed onto my knees and threw up all over the grass.

"Kirby! Are you ok!?" Sasha knelt down beside me rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm fine I... ju-just needed to get that out... of me." Sasha helped me to his front door and knocked three times.

After waiting about four minutes the door slowly opened and Sasha's mom; Chobotova or mrs. Altukhov stood there looking flustered and tired.

"Kirby are you ok come in come in." She beckoned us in with a very wide arm gesture.

"Mom, I'm going to take Kirby up to my room." Sasha scooped me into his arms like a baby and began to carry me up the stairs.

"Wait, Sasha what's going on!? Is Kirby ok? Are you ok?" Why did you have to go pick him up!? Sasha!!!" She started following us up the stairs in her high heels.

Sasha flipped around and looked down at her from the top of the staircase. "Mom! Stop! Maybe Kirby doesn't want to talk about it, ok! Please leave us alone so I can take care of this." I felt so protected in his strong arms, I laid my head on his big chest and it brought a smile to my face to have that strong loving protection of Sasha. This got a strange look from mrs. Altukhov.

"Fine. Your fathers fixing to get here to take me on a date anyway. Just make sure nothing's broken by the time I get back." She walked back down the stairs in her high heels and creme colored cocktail dress. "And I hope you feel better Kirby!"

Sasha's mom was very loud and if that didn't make people notice her she almost always wears seven inch heels and she dyes her hair blue.

When we got up stairs we were immediately in Sasha's room. I love his room it is the only room upstairs and one side of it opened up to where the stairs were like a balcony and you could look down on the whole rest of the house, and in the middle of his room there was a ladder and a trap door on the ceiling witch lead to a very small room only big enough for a bed and some books. The larger section of his room had shaggy carpet and bean bag chairs and cushions and a huge tv. I loved coming to Sasha's house not only was it beautiful, but it had Sasha in it.