"Chapter 4"

I'm sorry if this chapter would'nt be good enough as you expected.

Anyways,here it is,chapter 4!Enjoy!:)

Piper's POV

   Everyone was running towards the Fireworks beach,then I saw Annabeth rushing towards the Fireworks beach too.I ran to her and asked.

 "What's going on,Annabeth?" I asked her.

 "They're arriving." she replied while looking at the sky.

"Who?" I asked again,conused.

   She looked at me hopefully and said "Jason."Jason was arriving.My heart performed a little skip-beat tap-dance.Jason is coming."I'm finally going to see him again" I thought."Stop it,Piper!" I thought to myself.How long is he gonna stay here?

   "He's arriving with the whole camp." Annabeth added.

   "Wait,what?" I asked confusingly.

   "Jason's arriving with the whole Camp Jupiter.Aphrodite invited them all.Chiron said that they were invited to join the ball on Monday then they're going to leave the day after tomorrow." She replied.Jason's going to stay here for six days,wait not only Jason but the whole Camp Jupiter.Gods,this is going to be a very busy week.

"Mother.She does'nt really let anyone miss her party,huh?" I groaned.Annabeth nodded in reply.

 I joined Annabeth and we ran together to the Fireworks beach.As we waited for the Argo II,Percy joined us.

  "So,the whole Camp Jupiter's visiting huh?" he said.

  "Yup." Annabeth replied.

  "I sure miss Hazel and Frank.Piper,excited to see Jason?" he teased.I punched him hard at the arm which he responded with an "ow".

  "No." I lied.Annabeth and Percy were laughing.

   Then,a ship came into the view.I nudge Percy and tell both of them to stop laughing and look at the sky.I quickly recognized the dragon's head.I mean Festus' head which in latin means,Happy.So you can probably call it,Happy the dragon.I know too cute for a fire-breathing dragon that has giant sphere rubies for eyes,drill-like razor sharp teeth and having bronze wings.That's a lot to process,as usual.If your demigod you need to know that things are always hard to process.With the gods,goddesses being your parents,the monsters trying to sniff you off then kill you or even eat you,being a demigod is hard,really hard.Anyways,the ship's main weapons are the two repeating crossbows that can fire explosive bolts.Leo describes it as "a spankin hot war machine." Its controls are probably the weirdest things you can find at the ship.It consists of keyboard monitors,aviation controls of a leer jet,dubstep soundboard,and wii remotes and sensor.

  The ship came closer and closer by the second.It landed at the fireworks beach.A girl with piercing dark eyes and black hair braided down over her shoulder emerges from the ship.

 "Reyna." Percy mutterred.Annabeth and I nodded.

  "She looks like the same when I last saw her." Annabeth said.

  "Yeah,but I think she got a little taller.Maybe she'd grown an inch over the summer." I replied.Annabeth and Percy nodded in agreement.

   She wore the same regal purple toga with gold medals embeded on her own golden armor.Her expression seems a little happy.She walked towards Chiron and thanked him.

 "Thank you,Chiron for inviting us over." she said.

 "It's a pleasure." Chiron replied.Next to Reyna was a blond boy that I quickly recognized.Jason greeted Chiron.

  "Hi Chiron!Thanks for inviting us." he said.

 "Your welcome,Jason." Chiron replied nicely. "Come on to the dining pavillion and I''ll announced on where all of you will be staying." he continued.

 Jason saw Leo then ran towards him.I joined Annabeth and Percy to the dining pavillion.I was a little disappointed that Jason did'nt quite saw me.Annabeth saw my emotion and asked

  "What's wrong?" she asked.

   "Nothing." I lied.

 Everyone was gathered in the dining pavillion.Every greeks were getting along with the romans.Some were talking and some were arm wrestling.Mr.D was at the front with Chiron.Chiron stomp his hoof.

    "All the camp' counselors.Please come here in the front." Chiron said.

    Of course,they will be staying in each cabin according to their parentage.Percy,Annabeth,Leo,Will, Travis and Connor,Katie,Pollux and Castor,Beckendorf,Clarisse,Chris,Silena and Me all filed at the front.

   "So,all of you little brats are going to be staying in each cabin according to your parentage." Mr.D said,not very half-heartedly.

   "Your,ummmm,ah............."Mr.D said then he pointed to Reyna ."Whatever you call her,I don't care,is gonna tell you on what your suppose to do." he said with no feelings as usual.

   "All the senators are going to group you according to your parentage,then your gonna line up in front of them." she pointed to us in the front.

   "You all know Percy,a son of neptune,so eventually none of you is going up to him." she continued while pointing at Percy while he waved his hand awkwardly and grinning stupidly.Annabeth nudged him very hard to tell him to stop.Some of the romans and greeks snickered.

   "Annabeth Chase,Daughter of Minerva.So please all children of Minerva,please go up to her." she continued.Annabeth smiled and waved a little at the crowd.

  "Leo and Beckendorf,sons of Vulcan.All of Vulcan's children..You know where to go." she said.Beckendorf was smiling while Leo was winking and pointing at the crowd.Actually,just imagine him being goofy and at the same time,I can't believe I'm saying this,he was being awesome.

  "Will,son of Apollo.Travis and Connor Stoll and Chris Rodriguez,all sons of Mercury."she added.Will and Chris was smiling lightly.Some of girls from Camp Jupiter was looking at Chris and Will.I can see by their faces that they were interested in them.They were waving lightly at both of them.They were flirting .Clarisse is not gonna be happy with this when she finds out.

  "Katie Gardner,daughter of Ceres.Pollux and Castor,sons of Bacchus." she said.All eyes were on Mr.D right now.

  "Whoooooo!" Dakota cheered while trusting his hand in the air and spilling red juice.Is it wine?Reyna looked at him mischieviously,then he stopped and slightly bowed his head in shame.Reyna continued introducing us.

    "Clarisse,daughter of  Mars." she continued.The romans cheered at the mention of Mars or Ares or whatever they call him.I remembered Percy telling us about their camp.He said that they have a small replica of Rome called New Rome,that the campers are divided into cohorts instead of  cabins,awesome baths that is complete with everything you can imagine in the best bathroom in the world,this part he was really thrilled,an OCD border god and of course,Mars being the Camp's patron.Reyna continued.

    "Silena Beauregard and Piper Mclean,daughters of  Venus." she continued.Silena was showing off her perfect white teeth while I was just smiling lightly and waved a little.I met Jason's eye.As soon as I met his eyes I quickly turned away and blushed.Reyna continued.

     "That's all the camp's counselors.Now when I say 'go',line up in front of any of them which matches with you parentage.Now,go!" she said.

   So sorry if it took so looooong.I'm so busy with school and my back hurts.

  It's Jason's or Leo's POV in the next chapter,I'm sorry I can't decide,please help me.Comment on who do you want POV's will be next.

  Please Comment,vote and be a an.Thaks:)