Camp Half-blood's Masquerade Ball

Pls. don't criticize my story,i'm only a newcomer and this is my first story.Enjoy it pls.!:)

I do not own any of the characters.They belong to Rick Riordan.

      Percy's POV

                   Since that moment happened at the lake, things got wonderful for me. Annabeth and I are dating for the past year even if we're apart from each other, and now we're seeing each other again at the most wonderful place for me on Earth,Camp Half-blood. Mom and Paul are going to drive me to camp. I've already packed my things and made sure that riptide is at my pocket.

          ''Percy, hurry up! We're leaving! '' my mom shouted.

         ''I'm coming!'' I hurriedly shouted back and trotted downstairs.

     I sat at the backseat of the car and stick the earphones to my ears, listening to my ipod. I was listening to the song ''Lucky'' by   Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailat .I noticed that the message of the song is about two bestfriends being lucky that they fall in love with each other.....I know I sound soppy and mushy but I can't help but to compare it to Annabeth and me.

   After the end of all the songs on my playlist, the car skidded to a stop and Paul got out of the car to get my bag from the trunk. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and opened the car door to help him.

 " Here I got it." I said taking the bag out of his hand and he thrusted the bag to me.

 "Bye Percy. Have fun this summer."

He smiled at me.

  " Be careful alright,Percy? Do have fun but not to much fun okay?" Mom called out from the other side of the car.

  " I will." I promised them. Although it is a bit hard to do that. I mean has there been a moment in each summer I haven't got into trouble at camp? You get my point right? But it wouldn't hurt to try I guess. 

"

''Goodbye,Percy.Take care and be careful.''mom reminded.

                        ''Goodbye,Percy.Be careful''Paul replied.

     I entered the camp and observed any changes. There's barely any,save for the chamges caused by nature. But other than that,it seems that camp's busier and rowdier as ever. The golden fleece is shining by the sun's light. The strawberries looks good enough to eat with its cherry color and sweet smell.

There we're still a few campers training.I directed to the big house to see Chiron.When I entered,I saw Chiron,Annabeth and Grover.

     I don't know what I just saw,but I think they're playing mythomagic. It look's like Nico introduced them to the game. I think they kinda like it too because Grover just won.I tried to get there attention by saying ''Hey'' .It was the only word that came out of my mouth but it worked. They turned their heads towards me.

           ''Hello,Percy.Welcome back.''Chiron said with a smile on his face.

      ''It's good to be back.''I replied.

     ''Hey,man.It's so nice to see you again.''Grover said,tapping me by shoulder.

               ''Hey!''I said enthusiasthiscally.

            And finally Annabeth,who's staring at me with her gray, mischievous eyes and a smile on her face.I walked towards her and then we hug each other for awhile.

                 ''Hi,seaweedbrain.Your back.I missed you!''she said.

                  ''Me too.''I replied.