Act 1:Mermaid's nightly songs

Late at night when Mugman was tock in his bed,he heard a faint alluring voice singing from the distance.Soon when the house at Inkwell isie one came quiet,curiously Mugman quietly tipped toed out of his bed and headed out to the door.Soon he could hear more of the alluring singing.It was then that Mugman saw the most beautiful creature,a mermaid singing on a rock combining her hair.Slowly Mugman crawled up the rock to get a closer look of the mermaid.She surely was the most beautiful creature,she had short purple hair that curled,along with lovely light violet skin.
Wow,she's beautiful.
"What amazing singing you have miss",Mugman blurred,
"Eek!",she yelped jolting off the rock back into the ocean.
"W-wait don't go!,I didn't mean it!",Mugman blurred again.Mugman dropped his head in sorrow until a couple bubbles started blabbing.The mermaid poked her head out of the water.
"I'm sorry I didn't see you so I kinda panicked",she said Mugman lifted his head.
"N-no you shouldn't be apologizing,I should be!,I was the one that overheard your beautiful voice!",Mugman beeped.Instantly Cala Maria blushed covering her mouth,
"Y-y-you think my voice is beautiful?",she asked

"Yes!,better than my brother",Mugman said.Cala Maria blushed
"That's so sweet I'm flattered",She giggled.Mugman and Cala both giggled.
"Any who what's your name?"Mugman asked.
"Cala Maria and you?",she asked
"Mugman",Mugman replied back.They continued talking until a yawn slipped through Mugman's mouth,
"Mugman are you okay?",Cala asked

"Yeah just tried",Mugman said yawning in between his words.
"I'm getting pretty sleepy too wanna talk me tomorrow?",Cala suggested.Mugman nodes and start walking back.