Thanks and Acknowledgements

Remember Me, Sarah has come to a close. This has definitely been one of my favorite stories to write, having two opposing personalities just... fall in love like that through letter was such a fascinating concept to me, so I simply had to do it.

Here's to you, the reader. I couldn't have gotten this far without you. :]

A really ginormous thank you to Samantha Stern (mah Fred(:)! I couldn't have finished this without your continued support and unquellable excitement for this story. Without you, I never would have finished this thing and there probably wouldn't have been a sequel.

Some totally gargantuan thank you's to UmbrellasInTheRain, prariegirl90, WindowThruMe, amandarose, a_colorful_dreamer, KuroMelchiorX, DelaneyNance, jenevagrace, Joeniel94, hellokitty699, 26antara, emilymumblesxx, and anyone else that has read this (really sorry if I didn't mention you by name, but you know who you are(; ). Your support means so much to me, and I can't possibly thank you all enough!

I'm trying to think of another 'g' word that means huge, but I'm coming up blank...

So...

A HUGE thank you to a_colorful_dreamer, amandarose, WhyteRhose (AlaskaEverfall), and LogicallyIllogical for inspiring me to write this with their own similar stories! You guys should totally go check them out if you haven't already. They are qute phenomenal.

Aaand... I think that's it! If I've missed anyone, I'm terribly sorry! D:

Until next time,

~Danica~