Remember Me, Sarah

Aunt Mathilda,

I know it’s rather odd for me to be writing you right now, but Mother wanted me to do so. You see, we haven’t contacted in you in so long that we felt as if we’d become rather estranged.

We’re living near Philidelphia now, in a quaint little town that no one really knows about. School has started back up again, and Michelle tells me that it’s a lot of fun. She’s settled in nicely here; it won’t be long until she feels as if we’ve lived here forever.

The leaves have started to fall here, and the sky is constantly overcast. The wind bites at me whenever I am outside, but it’s refreshing.

How is Lily? She is nine now, is she not? I wish we could have been there for her most recent birthday, but I do hope that she liked the present we sent her.

I hope to hear back from you soon,

Sarahlynn

////

So, as many of you might have noticed, stories written entirely in letter or text format (sometimes a mixture of both) have been floating around Wattpad. So, I've decided to write my own.

It's actually been inspired by four main writers: a_colorful_dreamer (Dear _____); WhyteRhose (Letters to the Delinquent Next Door), amandarose (I'm Five, Were You Meant to Dial Seven?), and Logically Illogical (Keep Calm and Write On). A chapter will be dedicated to each of these wonderful writers.

I know it starts off kind of boring, but bear with me; it gets better.

Update 2/25/12: Let me know which person you like best for the cast!!(: