Chapter 4

Edward

I was listening to music in my room when I heard Alice's thoughts.

I wonder what he will think when he meet's her.

Who she is talking about?And where had she and Jasper gone these past few days.

I hear the door opening and the scent of a human.Alice brought a human to our home!Is she crazy!

I hear Jasper's and Alice's thoughts but why can't I hear the humans?

"Hey guys were back home and we brought someone along with us!"Alice practically screeched in excitment.

I wonder what Edward do when he figures what happened-Jasper.

Do what?

"Alice what did you think you are doing?!Bringing a human at the house!"I whisper,furious.

"Don't worry you'll understand in a few seconds."Alice whispers back."Everyone I want to introduce you to Bella."

I walk down the stairs with the rest of my family to see a human little gurl no older than five.She had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.Chocolate brown.And straight brown hair.She looked at us with intelligent eyes that held only awareness.As if excpecting us to attack her.

She looks at us all and say's nothing.She looks at Jasper and Alice."Are you sure they won't hurt me?"she whispers to her.

She smiles and shakes ger head."They won't hurt you they'll love you I just now it."

She nods and looks at us all"Hi I'm Bella Swan."

Rosalie smiles."Hi I'm Rosalie but you can call me Rosy"she says sticking her hand out.Bella flinches a little but shakes her hand anyway.I wonder why she flinched.Everyone except Alice and Jasper seem to be confused as to why she flinched.

She looks at Emmet"You seem like a big teddy bear!"she smiles at him.Then frowns with tears in her eyes and says to him"I never had a teddy bear before!Mommy said that b*tches like me can't have toys"I hear my family gasp as I growl but stop short.Why did I growl?

Esme looks at Bella and say's to her"Bella don't say that word it's rude."Bella flinches.

"Are you going to hit me now?"she says looking at her with tears in her eyes and looks at Alice"You promised they won't hurt me!"

Alice frowns"No Bella it's just that she doesn't like bad words."Bella nods.

"Sorry"she says looking at Esme.

"It's ok sweetheart."say's Esme."My names Esme."she says holding her hand out.

Carlisle and Emmet introduces themselves when Alices says"So now that we all know each other I want you guys to now that Bella will live with us."

I gasp"Alice!!She'll put us and herself in danger!"

"Don't worry this will all makes sense.The Volturi won't come into this until she has her daughter which will be in a few years"

For some reason thinking of Bella with someone else made me depressed.

Bella looks at us."You'll be my new family?"

Rosalie nods"Yes.Esme and Carlisle will be your parents.And Emmet,Alice,Jasper,Edward and me are your sisters or brothers."

She smiles"I never had sisters or brothers before."

We all smile at her.Having a feeling that Bella will bring happiness to our family.