Chapter 3

I sneak into mommy's and Phil's room and get all the money that I know is at the bottom of their bed.I go back into my room grab my Minnie Mouse backpack and stuff the cash clothes and my gray converse.I open the door of my room and run down the hallway.On the way I grab some food too.
I open the door to the house and run down the block thankful that mommy and Phil leave me alone at the house sometimes.I was about to get onto a bus when I heard tire squealing on the concrete.I looked up to see a yellow Porsche next to the bus.The window goes down and then a pixie like girl pops her head out smiling like a lunatic.She has spiky black hair and golden eyes."Bella!Come here!"

I don't know why but I go to her and stop outside of the car.I look up at the window"How do you know my name?"I ask.

"Oh I've been waiting for you for years.I know a lot of things about you li-"she get's cut off by a voice inside the car."Alice your scaring her"

I don't know who it was but it's true.Maybe she's one of mommy's friend that come and abuse me too.

She looks at me"Oops!Sorry I'm just excited."

I just look at her with big scared eyes.

"If you come with us you'll met the person who will never hurt you and will always love you.And you can get a new family too!"I think about this.A new life with a new family.Maybe a new daddy and mommy.And my knight in shinning armor.

I look at her"Okay"

~*~*~*~*Alice

I look at Bella who has been quiet ever since she has agreed to come with us.Jazz followed me when I had a vision of Bella planning to run away.I also had a vision of her and Edward when she's older as a vampire with a child in their arms.Hmm I wonder what happened to Bella to make Edward change her.

I hear Bella's stomach rumble with hunger."Bella are you hungry?"asks Jazz.

She looks at him and nods"Yeah"

"Want to stop by a restruant and buy some food?"

"No.I brought some with me."she says as she get her backpack and opens it.Ooh I like her backpack.We should buy her more clothes too all the ones that she has in her backpack are all ripped or sewn.

~*~*~*two hours later-Bella

When I wake up I feel cold arms around me.I move around to try and see the person who's carrying me.I twist and see curly honey blonde curls.Ooh it's the guy that Alice was with.I snuggle closer to him.I don't now why but I feel like I could trust these people with me.I feel him pull his arms tighter around me and puts a blanket on me.
~*~*~*~*Jasper

I hear Bella wake up she twists around to see who is carrying her.When she see's it's me she relaxes and goes back to sleep.All the while trust radiating strongly from her.