Chapter 2

I'm updating Thos Summer Moments tonight(: Let's see how this story goes. Put your ideas below in the comments. Xtori

Btw in my story One Direction will be in Australia instead of the US like they are now. This is fiction haha(:

______________________________________________________________________________

May 28th 2012 (New York Time):

"LEN!LEN! Get up! I have to tell you something!" I could feel someone poking me in the face. I groaned. I opened my eyes slowly to see Cassie bright-eyed hanging over me. She held the newspaper up to my face. The Sydney Times.

That's right Sydney as in Australia. I was living in Australia. After that New Year's Eve day I had enough courage to look up information about going to university in Australia. My parents thought I was crazy, but I worked my butt off the rest of Senior year. So, now, here I am. I'm in Australia going to The University of Sydney.

Cassie ended up crying when I told her about my Australia dream, and she said she couldn't be without me. So, she decided to apply too. Now, we are both going to the same university and we share the same apartment. I'm so glad she came with me.

We haven't been in Australia long, because the term just started, but it's been amazing so far. We've made all new friends, and we travel around a lot. Some of our new friends Chris, Tina, and Rebecca have given us a taste for the new country we are in. I have to describe them later.

Bringing my thoughts back to right now, I looked at the article she was dangling in front of my eyes.

"Liam Payne heading on Holiday to the US"

I told Cassie about meeting Liam that night. It was actually insane. I thought I was talking to a boy with big dreams in mind, but now everything is different. He has millions of fans screaming everyday. He's still together with Danielle. His music was on all the top charts all over the world.

I honestly only listened to his band, One Direction's, music because of him. I loved his voice, and I felt like I could never get enough of it. I never told Cassie, but I had all of their songs on my ipod.

I read a little bit of her article:

One Direction's Liam Payne has decided to take a short holiday in the United States. This information was from Liam Payne himself who tweeted:

Love you all X Before I'm headed down under for the tour, I will be hitting up the states for a couple of days!

Nobody knows when he is leaving or coming back or why the other boys aren't going with him. It is a mystery to us all. Maybe he's working on a solo career?

I sighed, and I ruffled her hair. Cassie has officially gone crazy to think Liam Payne might care for me.

"Elena you have to meet him May 29th!"

"Cassie, do you know how insane you are? First, Liam is an international popstar. Second, we only talked for two hours. Thirdly, and most important, he has a girlfriend," I took a deep breathe, and she looked deep in thought.

Her eyebrows furrowed,"No, you listen to me. First, he wanted to see you again. Second, you haven't seen the tweet!" She exclaimed and threw her arms up in the air.

"What are you talking about?!" I questioned. I didn't even have a twitter, but Liam, I guess, did.

She shoved the phone in my face, and I saw it was Liam's profile. I was caught into his picture for a second, before I realized his girlfriend was in it. Reality Elena. I saw his latest tweet, and I rolled my eyes before I read it.

Have to keep a promise from New Year'sX

My eyes widended, and I forgot everything I was just thinking about.

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. No. No. No. This could not be happening to me. I screamed, and I hugged her.

"What am I going to do? I didn't even think this was possible!" Why the hell was I so excited about meeting him again. Hello, girlfriend.

"We are getting you a ticket. Pack your frikin bags!" Cassie yelled and pushed me over to the drawer.

Of course, I was caught in the moment, and I didn't even think about getting my heart broken. I packed a small bag for three days worth of clothes, my emergency cash, makeup, and my toothbrush and toothpaste, along with everything else I needed.

"Change into this!" Cassie threw me a sundress with some leather sandals. I quickly dressed, and I made sure I looked halfway decent. Cassie grabbed my arm, and she pulled my out top her car. We drove to the airport, and time seem to go by really fast. Everything was a blur, and I was just having the time of my life.

"Listen, don't go off having sex with a famous hottie, because I really don't feel like taking care of a baby," Cassie snorted. I hit her.

"Jesus. We might need to go on a date first,"

"I bet he's already broken up with Danielle!"

I stayed silent, because I just didn't even want to think about that.

She pulled up to the airport, and she opened the door for me. I put my bag over my shoulders.

"I love you so much! Remember to call me everyday!" She hugged me, and I hugged her back tightly.

This was crazy.

She waved goodbye, and I watched her car drive away. Anxiety suddenly filled me, as I walked through the door. I went to the counter, and looked up at the lady.

The airport was crowded with people, and I blinked a couple of times. I could be a bit claustrophobic sometimes.

"Can I have a one way ticket to New York please?" She stared at me blankly, but then flashed me a "fuck off" trademark smile.

"Sorry, the flight just left two minutes ago,"

"Well, when's the next?"

"Tomorrow at 2,"

"No, you have to be joking?!?" There wasn't a flight.

"Nope," She popped her p.

"Well, can I get a flight to New Jersey or anywhere around the area?" I was desperate.

'Sorry, looks like you will have to wait till tomorrow," She said naisily.

" I can't! PLEASE I need to get there by 9am tomorrow!!!! I'll do anything,"

"Just go home," She shook her head. I looked away feeling sadness overtake me. This could not be happening.

"Okay," I said cooly, and I walked away just like that. I stepped outside of the airport, and I saw rain flittering down ahead. I didn't bother shielding myself.

I picked up my phone, and I scrolled through my contacts.

"Can you come and pick me up?" I sobbed in my phone.

That was it. I was a big believer in fate and karma. Right now it seemed as though fate didn't want Liam Payne and I together, and it crushed me. Now, I would never see him again.