The Murder of Harry Styles

Ellis's POV

May 4, 2013

Everywhere. It was everywhere. Tv's, Newspapers, Magazines. Harry Styles' murder. Pictures of his lean body lying in a pool of blood flooded the internet. His face pale as he laid there. No one saw it coming. Especially me.

I guess I should introduce myself. I am Ellis Parks. I go to college and am getting my major in Criminal Justice and am minoring in Science. What I really want to be though is a CSI. A crime scene investigator for those of you who don't know. But I guess what ties me into this story is I was in love with Harry Styles and I wasnt going to stop until I found out who killed him and why.

Living in LA helped me in a big way this time. You see, Harry used to come here often and this just happened to be the place he was murdered. The highway was filled with traffic, so I had to take the back way. While I was driving, a few tears fell. Reality struck me. My idol is gone. Forever. A sob escaped me and I parked my car a block before the place he died. Going the back way helped in that there were not very many people here.

Sirens wailed in the distance and screams were piercing the air. I sped up my walk. When I looked at the other side of the alley I saw thousands of crying girls pushing against the police. They all wanted one last chance too look at their idol. A rush of emotion burst inside of me and I slipped underneath the police tape. No one noticed me as I army crawled to where Harry's body laid. When I got there I gasped in surprise and all eyes were focused on me. Until everyone saw what I did. Nothing. Harry Styles was gone.