Chapter 1- Starting out

~Avery's POV~

"OMG no you didn't."

"Shhh don't tell anyone Kelsey."

"Hehe I won't!"

*First Bell Rings*

"Oh crap, okay bye Avery, we HAVE to talk more about this after school, okay?"

"Okay bye!"

My best friend Kelsey whipped her half blonde on top and bottom half neon pink hair over her shoulder. Which ended up hitting me in the face getting all over my lip gloss and making it more like floss gloss. I'm not really sure how a 5 feet 10 inch person could hit a 5 feet 2 inch person with their hair still surprises me.

I walked to my next hour as fast as I could move with my little legs, until I got stopped by running smack-dab into my boyfriend Michael, which made me drop my sketch book and folder.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" I said while he was helped me pick up my papers while kids rushed past, trying to get to class before the second bell rang and meant we were all late.

"It's alright Avery, I was just about to try come find you anyways."

"Oh I see, what for babe?"

"To do this."

"Do wha--"

I was cut off from finishing my sentence by his arms pulling me into a kiss with his soft warm lips. He's so tall that I have to stand on my tiptoe's to reach, him being 5'10 and all makes it kinda difficult to kiss him. I run my hands through his ever changing hair-color.

*Second Bell Rings*

I pull away from him suddenly scared by the bell.

"I'm sorry babe, but I have to get to class now because this is the third time this week I've been late, and the teacher is gonna KILL ME!"

"Oh okay love, run now before I get you and keep you with me forever."

I kiss him one last time, before I dash to Design class, and end up walking in 5 minutes late which earns me a glare from my teacher.

                                  Text

                               To• Avery

                              From• Kelsey

                    Aye girl, so after class me, you and the crew

                    are gonna head down to the cafe. You In?

                               To• Kelsey

                              From• Avery

                   Hella yeah girl, the normal spot? You need a

                   ride or nah?

                               To• Avery

                              From• Kelsey

                   Nah I'm fine Luke's giving me a ride! gtg see

                   you then!

*Bell Rings*

Everyone got up out of their desks and started packing up their things. I got up and ran out to my truck a white 2013 Ford F-150. It's my dream car, and the only reason that I'm able to have such a nice car is because of my parents being well off. Which not always is a good thing, my parents are always off on business trips and in meetings.

Once i got out of the car i put my hood up on my sweatshirt and sunglasses on trying to avoid being seen by anyone while walking into the cafe. Being the long term girlfriend to a guy in a boy band seems to mean that the paparazzi is always around.

Michael has been in the band since it started but it didn't get famous till about a year or two ago.

We've been best friends since we were little and only really started dating about 3 years ago. It seems so long ago, but I fall in love with him everyday all over again.

Once i got to the regular table in the corner of the cafe that looked like something out of an old movie, because of the retro theme that they had going on. It has huge windows all along the wall that has the front door. Then the old red rubber seats, and waiters on roller skates everywhere else in the cafe.

The crew always goes an sits on the left back corner, because It's the ONE table in the whole place that doesn't have any tables too close to them. So then the band can talk about songs and not be afraid to have to be overheard by the paparazzi and have any songs that their writing being leaked.

While I'm waiting for them I order everyone's usual food and drinks.

Then I look up when I hear laughter, and my crew walks in. Michael walks in first, followed by Luke laughing at something Kelsey said- their just friends but we all know that its going to evolve into something more. Calum and his girl friend Abby walk in behind them holding hands. Then Ashton runs in with Olivia on his back, with her screeching and giggling.

My crew finally arrived and we were all back together ready for an amazing weekend together.