The fight(2)

Lizzy

I tried to subdue the anger in me as Mama T shows up. I know someone must have gone to report the incident to her.

I'm tired of this job.

I can see the anger flashed in her eyes as she walked towards me.
"Whats going on here" she asked turning to me with a what have you caused again look.

"I was answering his orders and he slapped my butt" breaking eye contact with her. And I poured the drink on him" I concluded sheepishly.

Customers are always right" I know she's trying to keep her anger down.

Wait,I heard something now. Customers are always.........

Filled with anger I replied. Are you crazy or something?

What?I said that to my boss. I'm so getting fired today.

"Is that not some kind of abuse,this is human a... Then the next thing I heard was a slap on my cheek, which quickly make tears rolled down my face. Well this is not the first time she's doing this. This is just much painful because its an abuse on my rights and I can feel eyes of people really on me. I'm really ashamed

I followed her as she dragged me from the bar to her office. I know this is really bad.

I released myself from her grip as she gave me an annoying smirk.

I hate you, devil

Mama T is a petite woman with no hair on her head actually that was what I assumed since she's always on headtie,cap,scarf her eyes are perfectly black . She's wearing a black gown with a red heel fitting her perfect personality devil .

She came near me looking directly into my eyes." I'm sorry for slapping you outside"she apologized. I tilt my head back to know whether those words are meant for me"

Am hearing things right,mama T apologized.

She smiled at me drawing me to closer to herself. Expecting another hit she spoke to my ear which make me flinch as she touch my body seductively. You are nothing but beautiful,Elizabeth" seeing the way she called my full name. I smirk knowing what she was driving at. I can remember the first time she did that.

Flashback

I just resumed work that month and many guys have been asking for my time in the room which I declined "my body is a temple of God"I always say in my heart.

It was on a Thursday night she called me into her office. She smiled to me which I returned sweetly. "You are nothing but beautiful, Elizabeth" she said as my face flushed red. Then she told me how to make more money from guys telling me to sleep with them. She convinced me so much that I forgot my motto " my body is the temple of God".
I agreed to her advice and she promised to hook me up with someone the next day.