The fight(1)

Michael

I was trying to make dinner though i was expecting somebody but not a phone. I hope is not for excuses" I thought as I went to pick my call.it was from one of my friend so that was a relief.

Picking up the call I heard my door bell rings. I looked around me to be sure everything is well arranged.

Good

I hang up my phone moving swiftly to the door.
Opening the door I met the love of my life standing in an angry mood though that makes her more beautiful.

She was wearing a pink mini gown that is off shouldered with a silver choker shinning brightly on her neck.

You look beautiful"I commend trying to hide my confused state,but she didn't reply. Then I gestured her in but she stood there staring directly at me.

Then she finally speak almost shouting. "I have been here for almost 5 mins called your Nom its busy. She stopped for a moment "you asked me to come here why are you acting as if  I'm forcing myself to you,Mike".

I Opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out. I was disappointed by what she said she always think I will take her for granted so she get angry at every little things for me to know shes worth it.

Susie" I started trying to think of what to say so she won't get angry. "Can you come in first"I gestured kindly.
No am not coming in except you explain why you kept outside too long"she retorted.

But its not even up to 2 mins, Susie,I came out immediately I heard the door bells"I explained but she don't seems to buy it.

I'm going "she replied turning her back

Oh my God, not now

Baby please, Don't spoil this day for me. "You've spoil mine she replied walking down the stair without looking back.

Okay,fine I know I left you out for 5 mins which was crazy to do ,but I was getting some things done,Am sorry it will never happen again" I promised her following her through the stair but she just walk off.

I stopped when I know I cant stop her anymore,running my hand through my hairs.

Must she do this just to prove she's not easy to deal with?

I sighed walking through the stairs, I wanted to propose to her today because I Just don't know how I feel if she's not beside me i really want to get married to her as fast as possible. But shes got angry issues she has spoilt so many happy moments for me and this is not excluded.

Getting to my apartment,I sinked into the sofa bringing out the diamond ring. "Is she even worth it" I confessed thinking about all the pains she has brought with her anger issues. I stood up looking for my car keys to go meet my friend that called me earlier asking me out for the club which I declined because of susie.

I searched all around when I later realised it was in my pocket.

Susie is killing me.

Driving into the club. I saw many people making out it was mostly the common customer because we sit in the VIP lounge mostly except if we want fresh air.
I sat in my car thinking of Susie. Why is she doing this to me.

I entered into the bar but decided to stay at the normal bar a little before going to meet my friend, Is not like they re even expecting me,I thought.

I sat down still thinking when someone got my attention. It was the same girl always smilling but this time she's not doing that now her face is full of anger.

coming up with this chapter because of Susie part.so you could know susie behaves
What do you think of Susie getting angry all the time to make Michael fear her and not cheat on her but does it really work like that. Keep on commenting. Love you guys
MuaaaH