Part 16

Dp saying to all .
Dp:- untill now i never felt helpless shailaja i hope this day never repeat in our life and no one should face this type of situations. At one moment i thought my self useless who unable to save their children.

Shailaja:- what ever happens their results will be good only dayal see how we all come together and supported us.thank you sekhar jii durga prasad and rajnath we know each other if they believe us without knowing complete truth that is different but u people dont know that much about us but stiil u trusted us thank you so much.

Sekhar:- no need shailaja jii by seeing your kids behaviors and their principals we can guess how good upbroning you gave them. Thats enough for us to trust you.

Dayal:- once again thank you so much.

Dp:- i have a surprise for u all lets go tu kids i will enounce their.
They all leave to hall.

Dev and remaining are taking rag leaves to kitchen lakch watchez her going to kitchen and goes following her.
Rags drinks water and turns and observes laksh.

Rags:- hi laksh do u need something.

Laksh hugs rags and say are you fine ragini i was got so afraid by seeing u in that position plzz dont ever cry like that i cant see u like that its paining a lot for me.

Rags:- who us in shocked state by strenching her hands finally hugs him and says laksh look at my face .

Laksk looks at her .

Rags says i am fine laksh look at me i am fine nothing happen.

Laksh:- dont lie ragini i can still see fear and pain in your eyes u are smiling because for sake of your brother happiness right.

Rags gets tears in her eyes and cries yes laksh at one moment i thought i will die without seeing my brother and my mom and still that slap scene is rolling infront of eyes.you know untill now no one slapped me .untill now i only got love from all first time in my life i saw hated also.

Laksh:-ofcourse ragini everyone will love you no one can hate u .you know that.

Rags:-thank you laksh and she wipes his tears with her hands and says hmm now my laksh is back with his handsome face. laksh gets shocked by her reply rags turns back and says u even look cute with tears but i wont like tears in your eyes so no more cute face only handsome face with cute smile ok.

Laksh:- done.
They both leave to hall.

Dp:-do lisen i have a surprise for you people. We have a farm house which is located at outside city so tommorow early morning we all are leaving their we will go in our ptivate bus ok after all toughtest day a simple and mingrelaxing days sholud be follow.
And durga this special party is for u beta
All claps and say hieepyyy.
So lets leave we will collect u tomorrow ok.

In sumi cars.

Sekhar:- your right Sumitra. dev and his family is a such kind family.i hope i got a son in law like him.

Swara:- in excitement like him wat dad why not him i love to have a jijju like him wow.

Durga beats her and asks her to sit calmly.