18

It was early in the afternoon. I was reading in my room then I heard Fridays voice. "Miss Stark, could you please go to the main conference room, your father wants you."

I rolled off of my bed, "Alright, I'm on my way."

When I entered the conference room I saw Sam, Clint, Rhodey, Thor and my dad. When Rhodey saw me he stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey kid, it's been a while."

We pulled apart and I grinned at him, "I've missed you."

We then sat at the table with everyone else. Clint was smirking at me. I figured he was because of what happened last night.

My dad then stood up and went to the front of the long table. "So you're probably wondering why you're here. I have gathered all of you to help plan the up coming New Years Eve party, I don't really want to so I'm making you do it."

"Wow, thanks Tony." Sam grumbled.

He smiled smugly, "You're welcome. Now you've all been to enough of my parties and are party kind of people so I'm sure you'll do a good job. Alright? Alright, I'm going to go. Have fun party planning."

Right after he left Clint leaned next to Rhodey, "So have you heard about y/n's new boyfriend."

"Clint!" I yelled.

"Who is it?" Rhodey asked.

Clint began giggling making it so he couldn't answer.

"It's the spider kid, Peter Parker." Sam told him.

Rhodey then turned his head towards me with a look of disbelief on his face making Clint laugh harder.

"Really?" he asked.

"What?!" I asked. "It's not like he's a bad kid!"

"No, it's not that I just can't believe you'd go for someone like him."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I mean someone so awkward."

Thor watched us all at the end of the table while eating a box of pop tarts.

"I don't care what you think, just please do not tell my dad."

"You haven't told him yet?"

"No, I don't know how to tell him."

"Maybe just walk up to him and tell him." Sam said.

"Can we just not talk about this and plan the stupid party?"

"Alright, fine. Clint, you work on finding food. Rhodes find some people to decorate the compound and I will work on inviting people." Sam ordered.

"What should I do?"

"You can do the music." Clint said.

I nodded then got to work. Thor continued eating pop tarts while he watched us all work.

"Thor why are you even here? Tony didn't ask for you." Clint asked.

He shrugged, "I enjoy watching you all do pathetic things and argue."

The rest of us all glanced at each other then went back to what we were doing. A few hours later we had everything we needed. People had come to decorate the compound and we told them what we wanted it to look like

I then got a text from Peter saying he was coming over because he missed me. I smiled then began texting him back. Sam leaned over my shoulder trying to look at my phone.

"Is lover boy coming over?"

I hit his arm and glared at him.

He just laughed then walked away. The people we hired finished decorating once Peter was over. Peter entered the room and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi there," I said giggling.

"I missed you," he said pulling me closer.

Rhodey then entered the room clearing his throat. Peter and I jumped away from each other awkwardly, both of our faces turning red.

Rhodey folded his arms over his chest and stared Peter in the eye. "So you and y/n are dating?"

Peter glanced at me then nodded.

"Well, you better not break her heart. If you do, you'll have to deal with the wrath of all the Avengers."

"I don't plan on doing that sir."

Rhodey smiled slightly, "You can call me Rhodes, or Rhodey."

They shook hands. "So, you're the spider kid right?"

"S-spider-Man." Peter corrected.

Rhodey nodded, "You did good with that whole Vulture thing just a while ago."

Peter nodded, "Thank you."

"Are you coming to the New Years Eve party?" asked Rhodey. "Because you should."

Peter nodded again. "I think I am, am I?" he asked turning toward me.

I smiled, "Yes, you are."

He turned back to Rhodes, "Yes, I am going."

Rhodey smirked then pat Peter's shoulder. "Well, I'll see you then." He left the room leaving me and Peter alone.

I grabbed his hand and smiled at him, "You're the cutest."

He smiled widely then pulled me close to him, "I know I am."

A/N: this is some of the dumbest shit I've written i am very sorry