[ 1 ]

Ring Ring!

Ring Ring!

Chou Tzuyu woke up startled by the annoying sound of her alarm clock. She grumbled and threw her alarm to the wall and plopped back down in her bed.

"CHOU TZUYU! I SWEAR IF YOU THREW YOUR ALARM AGAIN! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GROUND YOU! " Tzuyu's mother, Yen-ling roared from the kitchen. (A/u: Yen-ling is Tzuyu's mother real name)

Tzuyu woke up again and got up from her bed and took a shower.

She rummaged through her closet looking for uniform, she looked down at her arms and sighed.

It was there again. It never seems to stop no matter how hard she tries.

She headed downstairs and saw her mother preparing breakfast and her father reading the news paper.

"Good morning darling " her father, Yi-Cheng greeted her.

"Morning" Tzuyu said quietly.

She grabbed a piece of toast and fried egg from the table and started eating, but stopped half way, saying she was already full.

Her parents smiled weakly at her as she stood up and headed to school.

Tzuyu arrived at Park Hit university and as usual everyone stared at her, especially the tranfers.

You see, Tzuyu is different, she's the girl no one seems to understand or read. She was the only girl in the entire university to wear long sleeved girls uniform.

She was mysterious and quite. But most of all she was beautiful. Everyone tried to be her friend or talk to her but she pushed them away.

Sometimes, people would think she's mute because she barely talks.

The words people only hear her say is;

"Yes "

"No"

"Excuse me"

"Thank you "

"Welcome"

And

"Morning"

And that's what intrigued people.

Tzuyu opened her locker and grabbed her books, she planned to go immediately to her classroom but an annoying voice was heard.

"Good morning Tzuyu-ah!"

Sana Minatozaki is a transfer from Japan. She's always bubbly, cheerful, and cute.

That girl never stopped trying to become friends with Tzuyu. Even though Tzuyu tried many ways to avoid her, it doesn't seem to work.

"How are you Tzuyu-ah? "

Tzuyu looked at Sana, clearly annoyed by her "I'm fine"

Sana smiled at her "That's good to hear! Where are you headed?! "