chapter 4: Who am i?

Sorry for my readers because i don't update this one much. I'll try to update when i can. Fan, vote, comment! :) xx

-------------------------------------------------

As soon as the bell rang for dismissal. I was on my feet and on a rush to get home. I was stopped in my tracks when someone called out my name. Now what? I thought. I turned and saw it's Megan, one of the plastics.

"Jessie! Hey what's the rush?" Megan exclaimed making the others look at us. Yeah, she rea;;y like the attention.

"What do you need?" I said raising my eyebrows at her. You see, Megan is the type of person who only talks to you when they need something from you. That's why i never trusted her.

"What's your problem? Why are you so crabby? I just wanted to tell you that ther' ll be a party this weekend and it'll be awesome if you would come." Megan said without even 1% sincerity in her voice. I rolled my eyes at her in a way that she won't notice.

"Hmmmm? I'll try.. Uhhh.. I've got something to do this weekend.." I said lying. I'm so good at this lying game that they don't even know i've been lying at them all this itme.

"Ohh. Okay." She said not even caring and went on her own way. The sea of students parted when she passed by. See? That's the reason why i still socialize and stick with them. Other students won't mess with you, they respect but the same time there are still people who hates you. Well, that's a risk i'm willing to take.

I head home, dad's still not here. Been a few weeks since i last saw him. Not that i miss him, i'm used to it but it would be nice to see someone blood-related to you every once in a while. I grew up without my mom. She abandoned us when was still a baby. I have a great family right? I started my computer. I missed that person very much. We've talked last night but it feels like weeks. 

*ding*

The username of the person i've been waiting for flashes on my messenger list. Just the thought of her brought a smile in my face. I typed the words on my mind.

unloveable_me: Hey! I missed you. >.<

forever.alone: Same here. I wish i could talk to you all the time.

unloveable_me:  So how was your day hun?

forever.alone: The same. Popular jerks and hoes still ruling the school thinking they are better than everybody. 

unloveable_me: Poor you if only i was there i'd really protect you. How dare they bully you?

forever.alone: I'm fine. Life goes on. I'm a nobody, what do you expect? I'm at the bottom of the highschool food chain.

unloveable_me: If only you would meet up with me. We study at the same school but how come you don't want to meet me?

forever.alone: You won't like me trust me...

                           Hey! I gtg. My mom's here. Have to pretend study. Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow. :*

forever.alone is offline

I shut down my computer. There's no sense in staying on if i don't get to chat with her anymore. It really makes me wonder who is forever.alone. It would b cool if i get to meet her in person. The first time i chatted with her i felt our connection. Wait! This is so wrong. Jessica get a grip of yourseld. You're Jessica, the queen bee of the school, head cheerleader, straight A student in other words an over-achiever. I can't be like this. I need to get back to my old self. I picked my phone and dial the number of Chris. He answered at the third ring.

"Hey Babe! How are you? Why did you call?" His familiar voice answered.

"Hi! Do you know about the party this weekend?" i asked.

"Yeah. Why?" He answered.

"Wanna go together?" I asked. I know he can't turn down my offer.

"Sure babe. I gotta go. I'll call you later. I love you babe." He said and guilt struck me.

"I love you too..." i said. It came out more of forced but i know he don't even notice that and pressed end call. This might get me back. I need to stop all this absurdity. I need to get back my life and this party would catapault me back to popularity. I'm starting to be a dork with all these chatting addictions. This is not me. Wait. Who am i? I don't even know myself. I don't know what i like. I act on what other people want me to. I never had the courage to do what i want... What do i want?

-----------------------------------