61. UCL and LaLiga Santander.

Buckle up, it's gonna be a long rants because I am super pissed right now, folks.

The UCL is something that I literally consider too holy and sacred for my own good, the idea of it makes me super happy let me tell you that. And you know what I love even more? Seeing my team win a match in it.

ACTUALLY.

Win any match at all, in any format of the game. Which brings me to my rant about LaLiga. As you may know, LaLiga Santander winners of last season, my favourite club, Real Madrid, haven't been playing well. We don't have Bale, we don't have Navas, Ramos can't manage the guys, Ronaldo isn't delivering what is expected of him.

I am a mess, let me say that. I have been a mess of sadness and tears when I ever so cheerly turn on the TV and sit to watch the game for straight 90 minutes, ignoring my life, my family, my exams, which mind you, are going on. I stay away late at nights during my exams to watch every Real game and when they don't fucking deliver, I feel like crying all over again like before. LaLiga is going shit, we are 8 points behind Barça without even facing Barça yet.

What kind of mind fuckery is this?

How can they not win a match? Even a single one? They literally lost to Girona this Sunday and I was like, fuck it. I still had hopes for them in UCL. This Wednesday, they lose.

Literally lose.

3-1, to Spurs. What the hell was happening, I was trying so hard to understand. I felt like bawling my eyes out whenever Ronaldo missed an oppurtunity or when Ramos was unable to defend properly, the list is endless. I was so disappointed.

I mean, I stayed up till 3 in the morning to watch the game and they fucking lose, let's not forget about my Economics exam at 8 in the morning the very same day.

All I can do is pray.

We are Real Madrid, 33 times LaLiga Santander winners, 12 times UCL winners, we never quit, we never give up, we are winners. HALA MADRID!