NEVER eat a spoiled casserole.

Okay. I edited it a bit..(especially about that part that she was 13, I figured that's too young for her age.)

Hope you like ittttttttttttttttttttttt - lazerbunny

************************************************************************************************************

I think the casserole I ate yesterday was spoiled. 

"Shit." I muttered. Is this what you call karma? I might have ALMOST killed a bird or something, but I swear, it was an accident. So, here's the situation: Ever woke up finding yourself lying on a frozen bed, your hands on fire, a tree branch sticking out of your bedroom window[I assure you, that wasn't there yesterday.], and everything in your room was messed up? [Like there was a mini tornado that occurred, and only hit that certain spot.] Well, I have.

I guess I have to introduce myself, though I doubt it will help clean up the mess in here. Anyways, my name is Silvia Vane. I'm fifteen years old. Today, I am frantically trying to figure out how to extinguish the flames stuck to my hands.Though surprisingly, it doesn't burn. And how to unfreeze my bed, how to clean up all this mess! Besides that, How the hell do I explain this to my parents!? "Hey Mom, Dad, I woke up finding myself in flames, my bed frozen like a popsicle, and my room messed up, what should I do?" I'm sure they  won't believe me,  and they'll probably send me to the nearest hospital. If I were them, I would probably do the same.

Okay. I CAN DO THIS. At first I though that I should wash my hands to extinguish the flame,but that might burn my faucet, and I don't want my room to go up in flames. Then, I thought of something. Using both hands, I touched the bed, and it worked! Good thing: My hands weren't on fire and my bed wasn't frozen. Bad thing: The ice melted and the water was spreading across the floor, all my stuff[including my homework that was due tomorrow!] was drenched in water. Good thing it was a Sunday. Honestly, I don't know what I'll do if I didn't get my homework done.I really don't like getting scolded by a teacher.[You don't know how the teachers at my school are like.And I bet you wouldn't want to know either.] Well, I guess I could clean all these stuff up. Yay. More work for me.

After cleaning up this mess, I sat on my desk rewriting all my homework and notes. "Damn you." I said to no one in particular.

You know that feeling, when you're trying to concentrate, but then every few seconds someone keeps calling on your phone? And every time it's the same annoying person calling you.

I grabbed the phone, and answered it by saying: "WHAT?"

My very obnoxious friend, Beth, short for Elizabeth, replied by saying: "Sheesh. I'm just calling! Don't need to get so rough."

"Right...Just calling...for like, the hundredth time." You might be thinking, how do you stand people like that? Well, I guess it's because I gotten used to her annoying personality. She's like a dog, and I'm like her owner.That's the kind of relationship we have, I guess. But no, I don't think of her as some kind of pet. I mean, a dog IS man's best friend right? [Don't answer that.]

"Of course not! I called for the...first, second, third, fourth...fifth time!"

"Anyway, I'm busy. So call you back later." I was going to end the call but before I could she said:

"Wait! Silvia! Don't go!"

"I know what you're going to ask. And for the last time, No."

"Come on!!!! It'll be fun!"

"No."

"Pleaaaaaseeee!"

"I'm busy! I don't have time for games!"

"You're ALWAYS busy!!!!! Have some fun once in awhile!"

I admit that part is kinda true, but I'm not ALWAYS busy.

"No."

"C'mon!!!!!!"

Hard to say no when the person NEVER stops and will not take 'No' for an answer.

I found myself changing into a new set of clothes. A white off shoulder top designed with a few sequins, some short jeans that goes well with the shirt, and a brown pair of fur boots. My hair was loose, just the way I like it. I brought my small leather bag, containing my wallet, cellphone, and a few other stuff.

I ran downstairs yelling: "Mom,Dad,I'm going out!"

"Sure,stay safe." My Dad said.Apparently he's so engrossed in his work he's too busy paying attention to me.

"Don't stay too late!" My mom yelled.

"Dont worry, I will be back at 2." I assured them.

As I walked out the door, I caught a glimpse of something glittering of the side walk. I think it was an...amulet? Curious, I picked it up, it started saying: "This Saturday, come to the cabin just a little over the hill, and we will discuss about who you really are. Don't worry, we will surely welcome you." Then the recording stopped.

I stood staring at the amulet. I swear I'm never going to eat spoiled food again. Am I hallucinating or what? "Nevermind." I shook my head then stuffed the amulet into my bag and ran off to find Beth. But I couldn't keep my mind off the amulet. What had he meant by who I really am? Beth, I hope I don't regret going with you today.

Lesson of the day: NEVER eat a spoilt casserole.