Just Another Normal Saturday. Not.

SORRY FOR THE SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW UPDATE. IM REALLY BUSY. BUT SINCE TODAY WAS A HALF DAY, I DECIDED TO FINALLY UPLOAD MY STORY! THANKS FOR WAITING!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm screwed.

Just 2 hours ago I was in Tali's house peacefully eating lunch.

Now I'm being chased by two big scary guys. And I'm running for my life.

How did I end up in this situation?

--

"Do you really want to go?" My friend Tali, asked.

 "I have no choice, do I?" I threw a few more glances at my house. Nobody's home. Awhile ago I checked to see if my parents were okay...but I couldn't find them. Nothing seems to be broken....it's as if yesterday's fight never took place at all. Where could they be? Well, no point in going back there at all. They might find me again...and if they DID find me, what would they do to me? The thought of it made me shudder.

"Well, then we better get going."

"Yeah...So....where was it again?" I asked.

"Umm....I think it was something about a cabin over the hill?"

"Oh."

Something tells me I was not looking forward to this.

--

The trip to the camp...or guild....or whatever it was.....was quiet. I mean, who wouldn't feel awkward going to a place where you don't even know, at the same time you don't even know if it's safe to go there?

"So..." I said breaking the silence. "Are we close yet?"

Tali looked back at me and shrugged. "As far as I know, that's the only place with hills around here." She said pointing over the distance. I turned my head towards the place she was pointing to,  I see a few hills, but not a cabin.

"Let's get a better view." I said. I climbed  some big rocks and stood on top of it, hoping to get a better view. But then I heard something. I felt like something was watching me, watching my every step. I turned around, but I saw nothing. Maybe I was overreacting. So I ignored it. I turned back and tried to see if there is anything over the hills, but the clouds were covering the view, so I gave up. I climbed down the rocks and said: "Can't see a thing, let's keep going."

Even though I know nothing's there, I can't help feeling cautious. I kept looking around, hoping to see something, but at the same time hoping to not see something. I have a very bad feeling about this...

"Let's stop to rest." Tali said, obviously exhausted.

"I don't know...Maybe we should keep going?" We were both tired. It's been over almost 2 hours since we started walking, and it still seemed like a long way to go.But I don't want to stop, not with this feeling that something might jump out and catch us. But so far, nothing has happened. Maybe it really WAS a prank. Yeah right, I wish.

"I'm tired."

"But.." I hesitated, I don't want to worry her, because she is very bad at handling these kind of situations. I'm afraid she might even have a heart attack, so I shut myself up. "Ah...nothing...I'm tired too." I sat down beside her, looking around me for sign of movements at all, but still nothing.

".....Silvia!"

"Huh?" I snapped out of my trance.

"I said, do you want some water?" She said while holding a water bottle, gesturing me to take it.