The beginning ♥

Life is not as simple as people make it out to believe.

Every day, every hour, every minute someone outside of our perfectly sculpted world decides that today is the day they no longer want to be a part of. They no longer see the point in laughing. They don’t smile at that stupid joke from that stupid site told from that even more stupid person.

They don’t turn up their favorite song and blast it as loud as they can while belting the main course at the top of their lungs. They fall away from love and all the amazing feelings that come with it.

These people no longer need to answer that important call they have been expecting for months and months. They don’t look out their car window and think about life and family and friends.

The only thing these people have in common with us is that they are human. And for them, an event, or a person, or a feeling as made them believe that life no longer has meaning. Fear drives them toward darkness and loneliness draws them further in.

The reason these people are feared, the reason these people go ignored, is because of one simple truth.

We know that at any moment, within any second, we could become them.

The only thing separating us is the thin line between life and death.

Which is something Wade Martin was willing to cross.

A line from which he could never come back from.

The truth is you are going to hate me. I’m everything a person despises and nothing worth fighting over. I’m rude, I’m coincided, and I throw money away like it’s nothing.

I always get what I want, no matter how far I have to go. No matter who I have to hurt to get there.  Before Wade Martin, that’s all I was. A selfish girl whose world revolved around what she wanted - oblivious to anything else.

The truth is you are going to hate me.

You are going to love him.

My name is Lydia Good and this isn’t even my story.

It’s Wade Martins.

He just isn’t here to tell it anymore.