Til Death Brings Us Together (BoyxBoy)

Author's Note!!:::

So, what do you guys think so far?  I'm beginning to see Alekszander and Zypher everywhere I go.  It's like they are becoming a part of my everyday life, which I think is a good thing!  So tell me what you think!  I would love to hear from you guys!  :D

xXLoveNeverFailsXx

:::Alekszander's Point of View!!:::

Zypher carefully lifted the sleeping Callie into his arms.  They look cute together, maybe it was destiny for Callie to get lost.  Only God knows.  xD  We wandered the beautiful marble floors of the mall hoping to find any sign of a missing girl. 

"Hey, Aleks?"  Zypher's soothing voice came from behind me. 

"Yeah, Zy?"  I asked looking back over my shoulder. 

"Can you hold Callie for a minute?  I gotta fuckin' pee bro!"  Zypher let a small laugh escape his lips.

"Sure.  Loser, why didn't you ask earlier?" 

"Because dumbass, I didn't have to pee earlier!  DUHH!"  He walked up next to me and slipped Callie into my arms.  As he tried to walk away, we encountered a tiny problem.  His belt-buckle had gotten caught on my zipper.  This is gonna be awkward.  xD

"What the fuck?"  Zypher complained as he tried fix our problem.  "How the hell did this happen?  I mean seriously, what's the fucking odds that my stupid belt would catch your zipper?!"  He huffed.  "This is gonna piss me off."

"Hey now, take a breath, smoke some weed and relax bro.  It's no big deal."  I laughed.  He's really not that mad, he's just a drama queen, or shall I say king.  Zy was fumbling with my zipper, when Kaytii walked over.  Oh God.  This should be interesting. 

"Zypher, what the fuck are you doing to my boyfriend?"  She cried.  "Are you seriously trying to give in a hand-job in the middle of a fucking mall?  I always knew you were a fag."  She laughed.  I cannot believe she would really start this shit now. 

Zypher face lost all anger, and it immediately turned to sadness.  She really knew how to get to him.  Zypher is a really sensitive guy.  No, he's not a fag, he's just the world's biggest sweetheart. 

"Awww, what's wrong ZyZy?  Are you gonna go cry to your boyfriend?"  Kaytii pouted. 

"KAYTII!" I screamed.  "SERIOUSLY?  WHAT THE FUCK DID WE ARGUE ABOUT ON THE WAY HERE?  DOES EVERYTHING I EVER SAY JUST GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE FUCKING OTHER!?!" I'm seriously getting tired of her shit.  Maybe Zy was right, all those times that he told me she wasn't good for me. 

"No, Aleks. It's ok."  Zypher's voice cracked.  "I may be a fag, but it's better than being a whore."  Kaytii's mouth hit the floor. :O

"I am not a whore, I just like sex."  Kaytii mouthed.  She really needs to learn to shut up. 

"Kaytii, just leave.  Ya know what?  Maybe you should just leave and never come back.   How does that sound.  I'm not coming home tonight.  I'll stay elsewhere."  I spat.

"Fine.  It's not like I fucking care."  With that she stormed out of the mall. 

Zypher was still having a lot of trouble with my zipper.  "This is soooo fucking confusing!  I can barely see where we are stuck."  He was finally laughing.  That's a good thing.  You know everything is gonna be ok when Zypher laughs. 

"I would help you, but I kinda got a handful."  He smiled at my offer.  I'm bisexual, but I've never really had feelings for a guy, but Zypher is pretty good looking.