Til Death Brings Us Together (BoyxBoy)

::Author's Note!!::

So, I'm totally watching Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, and they are trying to convince Big Black to pierce his nipples. xD Lol, I freaking love Rob Dyrdek, but I really think Drama is the cutie! >.< Anywhoozle, that's all I have to say. .........WAIT! EVERYONE HOLD YOUR TITS! I HAVE ONE OTHER THING TO SAY!  I want to know who reminds you of yourself, Zypher, Alekszander, Kaytii, or Callie? Just comment and tell me! (: I FURKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS!

xXLoveNeverFailsXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:::Zypher's Point of View!!!:::

"THIS IS WHY I'M HOT! THIS IS WHY, THIS IS WHY! THIS IS WHY I'M HOT! I'M HOT CAUSE I'M FLY! YOU AIN'T CAUSE YOU NOT! THIS IS WHY, THIS IS WHY! THIS IS WHY I'M HOT!" I sang retardedly as we rode down the highway.

"You are soooo wierd Zy.  Like I don't even know why I'm friends with you."  Alekszander shook his head jokingly.

"It's because you love me!" I ruffled his hair. "OH MAH JAYY VON MONROE'S!"

"WHAT THE FUCK BRUHH!?!?!"

"LET'S GET STARBUCKS!  I WANT COFFEE!"

"Dude, you don't need coffee, you're hyper enough already."

"You know you want Starbucks.  Who doesn't want Starbucks?"

"Well, you're right." I knew he would give in.  He loves Starbucks.

We reached the drive-thru window quickly, thank god.  I don't think I could have lasted much longer without my coffee.

"I want...."

"Shhhh!" I said as I pressed my finger to Aley's lips.  "I know what you want."

"Hahahahaha, nice."  Aley smiled.

"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks! What can I get you?"  A cheery voice said from that little voice-box-thinga-majig.

"Yeah, I need one large Double Chocolate Chip Mocha Frappachino, and a large Cookie Crumble Mocha Frappachino."

"Will that be all for you today?"

"Yup."

"Alrighty then, your total comes to $11.98"

"Thank you!"

"Wow, you really do know what I like!" Alekszander seemed shocked.

"Of course I know what you like, dork.  We've been best friends for FOREVEEEERRRRR!" I laughed. "How could I not know what you like?"

"I don't know.  Kaytii doesn't even know what my favorite color is."  His voice sounded sad.

"Well, let's just forget about her for now.  You need to have fun!"  I handed him his coffee.

"You know what, you're right."

"I know I'm right.  I'm always right." I joked.  Aley smiled, but his eyes were still sad.

"Sometimes...... nevermind."  He stared out the window. 

"What Aleks? You can tell me anyting bro.  I'm here for you." 

"Sometimes.... I feel like Kaytii is cheating on me." His eyes filled with tears.  I guess now would be the time to tell him the truth.  "I mean, she never acts like she cares that much."  A tear rolled down his cheek.  I hate this.

"Alekszander?"  I asked quietly.

-Sniffle-  "What?"

"I have something, that you need to know."

"Ok?  What is it?"  He looked at me, his light gray eyes glossed over.

"Kaytii...."  I choked on my words.  "Kaytii....Is cheating on you."

"How do you know?"

"Here just read these."  I handed him my phone.  I had been forwarded messages between Kaytii and Dally. 

Kaytii: Omg Dally. Aleks is soo gay. 

Dally: Ikr. U need a real man. ;)

K: Oh really? ;)

D: yeah bby. u need me.

K: Ur rite. meet me @ the park 4 sum fun.

D: hell yeah! ;)

Alekszander lost it.  He started crying hysterically, and cursing.  I can't stand seeing him like this.  It tears me apart. To think that someone could cheat on Alekszander blows me away.  How could you hurt him like that?  Alekszander became a complete disatser.  I watched as my best friend, my crush, my WORLD, fell apart in the passenger seat of my car.

"How long?"  He cried into his hands.  "How long have you known?"

"Aleks, I've known for about 6 months now."  I hate that this was how the truth had to come out.

"Why didn't you tell me?"  He looked me directly in the eyes, tears rolling down his face. "You're supposed to be my best friend Zypher."

"I tried to tell you.  I really did, but you blew me off everytime."  He had blown me off. 

"Really?"

"Yes.  I have told you so many times that Kaytii was bad for you.  That she didn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated." 

"You're right.  I have blown everything you've said about her off."  He wiped a tear from his cheek. "I'm sorry ZyZy."

"Don't be sorry Aley."  I gently lifted his chin with my hand.  "It's okay.  Everything is going to be okay, because you have me.  I will always be here for you, you don't ever have to face this vicious world alone.  Don't you ever forget that ok?" 

"Ok Zypher."  He placed his hand under my chin.  Butterflies filled my stomach.  "Zypher?"

Oh my god! He's gonna kiss me.  What if I kiss him?  What if he really isn't wanting to kiss me?  What if I go for it, and he rejects me? 

"Zypher?"

"Whaaa?"  I snapped back into reality. 

"Zypher,"  He turned my face towards him. "Look at me."

"Ok."  I'm pretty sure my stomach is in my throat right now.  "What?"

"You're my best friend, and I'm so sorry that I ignored you.  I shouldv'e listened to you because in the end you were right."  He started crying again. 

"Don't be sorry.  I hate seeing you like this.  It makes me feel shitty."  Alekszander layed his head on my shoulder.  This was the closest we have been in almost 4 months. 

"I wanna go to the beach."  He mumbled, slightly into my ear.

"You do realize that the nearest beach is like 5 hours away, right?"  I looked at his perfect face.

"Yeah, but it's the one place I've always wanted to go to." 

"You mean you've never been to the beach before?"

"Nope. Never."  He sniffled.

"To the beach then!"

:::Alekszander's Point of View!!!:::

This whole time Kaytii had been lying, and Zypher had been telling the truth.  Why did I just blow him off?  -Yawn- I think I may love him.  He's so sweet, and cute.  He's got the biggest heart ever.  I've never met another person with a heart as big as his.  -Yawn- He's gonna be mine one of these days. 

The last thing I remember seeing was a highway sign that said Miami.