The End?

I was hoisted up by the twins arms and was brought to my feet.

"Th-Thank you." I said roughly still shook up from the whole thing.

Hikari was blushing a cute coral pink, color as he turned his head to the side in embarrassment.

"It was Kurai's idea." he said lightly scratching his cheek.

I smiled, "Sure."

Next thing I knew Victoria returned, she was carrying a rapier sword. I took a gymnast stance and was about to do a flip when the twins took action.

They levitated the sword out of her hand and into the air and pointed it at her.

"Come any closer and you'll be skewered like a fish."

Victoria replied with a cocky smirk,

"You honestly would compare me to such an atrocious creature when you yourself look like a dirty deranged vagabond?" "Childish!" she laughed summoning a harp which was made of diamonds and carried strings of gold.

"A weapon of perfect elegance wouldn't you agree?" she said marveling at it.

Her attention returned to Hikari and Kurai, the twins eye's started glowing green again.

"I don't why she's trying so hard Kurai, shes going to lose like the wannabe princess she is!"

Kurai looked at Victoria with a irritated expression, "I have had it with people today enough of these fools!"

"It's time for you to disappear." They both said in unison.

Victoria smiled her eyes looking the twins over in disapproval, "Oh really I was thinking the same thing!" she shouted readying her bow. She fired a blue energy arrow with precise archery movement.

The twins raised their conjoined hand in front of them which created another force field;the arrow moved quickly with piercing speed cutting through air. It hit the barrier and was stopped as fast as it was shot. The arrow managed to infiltrate the shield and the arrow looked like it was a needle in pin cushion.

Hikari and Kurai glowing eye's turned to her in pity, "Foolish you should know an opponent's weak points and strengths before you face them!" the twins laughed.

"Actually I do you." she said prominently. She started playing the harp she plucked three strings one at a time as it made a *pling plung ping* then she played them all in a row as she drew the harp strings back readying to fire. This time three arrows appeared but they were red this time the arrows were all drawn on different strings Victoria held them in place with three different fingers as one hand carried the bow.

Victoria had one eye closed squinting as if she was aiming a shot gun. She realesed an arrow, it screeched through the air making a missile sound. It went over the twins shield and was intercepted by Kurai as she turned and caught the arrow in another energy field, "Nice try princess try again!" she shouted.

Victoria laughed like a spoiled rich girl still holding the other two arrows in place "First weakness you can't levitate energy not created by either of you which is why you can't take down the first shield."

Hikari and Kurais eyebrows lowered into an angry face with a touch of worry.

"Second weakeness is that you shields can't cover everywhere and your conjoined hands can only do one thing at a time!" I sat there on the floor frozen in fear by Victoria's power. She shot another arrow at Hikari he blocked with other hand as his legs started to tremble struggling to keep the shields up. "Third weakness when using your power you can't use any other body part besides your hands!" She screamed firing the last arrow. All I remember is that I jumped.

Next thing I knew I was bleeding out on the floor as guards rushed in, everything sounded muffled like a bomb just went off but I could hear the twins yelling, "Ashely no you can't go like this!"