Why She is Special

Caster smiled but unlike his other this one looked happy, "Well me and Ashely went to the same school together. We were really close friends we’ve been really close in a lot of ways. That was until my powers showed up and I stopped going to school, eventually we got caught by the governments C.L.E.A.N agents." he paused shook his head and continued, " I have no idea of why she is in here...but according to the records I found she killed someone and has amnesia due to a traumatic event." he balled his fist in anger. "I just can't believe that Ashely would kill someone even if she does have a power!"  He calmed his tone, "At least... not without a reason."  

Disbelief slapped us hard there is no way she could have killed someone!" Caster laughed a sad laugh, "That’s exactly what I said when I found out."  That’s why I don't want to remind her of her past what if she’s not the same person or what if I mess her up by bringing up traumatic memories I don't want to hurt her..." his emotions were pure and honest which are two words I never thought I use to describe Caster.  Suddenly the spot light was turned on us, “So why is Ashely a girl you have only known for a week so special to you!?" he said this with a touch of anger in his tone.

I was hesitant but managed to peep out words like a little girl would, "Ashely looks just like-"  Hikari put his arm out in front of me signaling me to zip it, “Caster doesn’t need to know anything about us, let’s go get Ashely back already!" he yelled turning his attention to the door.

"Right." Caster agreed putting on a serious face. Your attacks won't work on this door its pure platinum" he informed us. 

"We already know our attacks don't work on it you foolish pawn!" Hikari snapped. Caster shot a sharp glare at Hikari, the glare was returned with a smile.

Caster acted like it didn't faze him, “I’ll unlock the door on the other side since its button activated." his shadow crept off the floor and onto his body as he became it he went from the floor to the wall and slipped in. It was strange even though I knew this was his power I was amazed to see someone become a shadow.  There was a click and then a beep then the red X on the top of the door turned green and it electronically slid open. We hurried in and the door quickly closed behind us, "Lucky there were no guards huh?" Caster said.  The room was basically a giant hallway with red lights lining the cleaning.  There were also rows and rows of white futuristic looking human sized pods and hospital beds.  It didn't take long before we spotted Ashely on one, “There she is." I said. 

When we started to walk over caster jetted in front of us and was there in a blink of an eye. He was trying to wake her but I stopped him from shaking her, "Hey she is wounded remember don’t be rash and stupid." I yell with alarm. He looks at me and stops, “Sorry."  I spot a clip board and start to read it.  Ashely Ange Outway, Female,Age:15,Eye Color:Green,Birthday March 21st. I skimmed the page until I saw her condition on it... the clip board shook along with my trembling hands, "I-It says critical condition."