Part 9

I looked at the pink box confused because i had no idea what it was.

"What is this, Harry?" I said laughing a little.

"Open it!" he said then smiled.

I opened the box and my eyes went wide. It was the Tiffany&Co ring I have wanted! Smart Harry for changing the box.. The ring was a silver "chain" looking metal that had an infinity sign it the middle. I looked at he ring, then back it him, then back at the ring. I put it on my ring finger on my right hand, so no one thought I was married. I admired it's beauty then my eyes shot back up to Harry's. He has smiling from ear to ear.

"Harry.. you didn't need to get this for me! It's like $2000! Oh my gosh I am wearing a $2000 ring. Oh my gosh. Harry!" I squealed.

"Baaaabbee, it's okay! I am an international pop star, remember? And yes you are wearing a $2000 ring! I knew you wanted it. And you deserve everything in the world. I love you LoLo!" he said while hugging me. I hugged him back then kissed him.

"LET'S GO! WE HAVE TO GET INTO THE VAN AND TO THE HOUSE BEFORE THE FANS SEE US!" Paul screamed at us.

"Please!" He said again with a smile. We laughed then ran into the car.

"OH MY GOD LORYN YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?!?!?!?! HAZZAH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!" Louis screamed, scaring us all.

"Lou, this is my right hand." I said trying to hold back my laughter. He looked at me confused, then turned his head to look at my hands from my perspective. He said "oh" and we all laughed at him. The laughing stopped then I glared at Zayn. He took a minute to realize.

"Jeez, Loryn! What?!" he yelped, obviously scared. I laughed then pointed to my phone, intending to have a text conversation with him. He nodded then pulled out his phone.

TO: Zayn

are you ever going to ask out chloe?!?!?!!? pllleeeeaaasssssseeeeeeeee 

From: Zayn 

yea.. calm down! our date the other day went well and we are going on another one next tuesday 

To: Zayn

but that's a school night.. she never goes out late on a school night?

From: Zayn

she will have to explain that part to you. the boys are getting suspicious bye! 

I looked at him confused and he shrugged his shoulders. The car came to a stop, but we weren't at the house. Louis got out of the car and came back with Eleanor. I jumped from my seat and basically tackled. When I first met, when her and Lou started dating, I instantly liked her. We became really close. We always went shopping together because she has amazing style.

'Loryn!! How are you, babe?" she asked while I was attacking her.

"Oiii. In pain form jumping in you! ooowww. But, good and you?" I said wile climbing back to Harry. El and I continued talking until we got home. By the boys facial expressions, they were getting annoyed by all of our talking. We walked inside and LUIS dragged Eleanor upstairs. All of the other boys went outside to the pool. I was playing with my ring on my finger. Harry was looking at me and smiling.

"I really love you, Harry" I whispered.

"Not as much as I love you!" he whispered back. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't start this! Now, go swim with the boys. Jeez, I sound like your mother!" I laughed.

"I'm not leaving you." he replied.

"I will sit on the couch out there. Just no bikini." I stated firmly.

"Aww, but you look so good in that black one!" he whined.

"Harry! No! I will meet you outside." I said while running upstairs. I heard him cannonball into the pool. I got into our room and went over to the full length mirror. I pulled of my shirt and started looking in the mirror. I looked at my arms and studied my cuts and bruises. I decided I would just put on my bikini. The boys have seen my bruises so it doesn't really matter. Yea, i feel uncomfortable, but I need to get over it. I put on the black bikini then took of my makeup. I put my hair into a bun and ran down stairs. I grabbed a magazine, my ray bans, and phone. When Harry saw me, he winked and did put his thumbs up, approvingly. I rolled my eyes then plopped onto the couch. I looked in the People magazine and saw a big red headline that said ONE DIRECTION'S HARRY STYLES CHEATING? I read on and saw a picture of a curly headed boy and a blonde girl. I looked closer at the picture and let out a loud laugh chirp thing. The boys looked at me right away. I acted like I didn't do anything strange and just said "that doesn't even look like Harry! It looks like Ashton Kutcher!" 

"Harry, have you seen this?" I yelled, tossing him the magazine. Luckily he caught it, and he read the article. He let out a loud laugh, similar to mine.

"That doesn't even look like me! That looks like Ashton Kutcher!" he said laughing, showing the boys. I started cracking up because he said exactly what I said. When we finished laughing, Eleanor walked out with Louis. They were in their bathing suits and Lou jumped in the pool. El walked over to me and sat down.

"I'm proud of you, Lo. You aren't scared to show your battle wounds." she said winking. I looked at my wrists and rubbed my thumb over the scars. 

"Yep. So many memories. I am stronger than that. And I will always have people that love me, more than my parents." I said, looking at my ring.