Chapter 3

Chapter 3

3 years later

It has been three years since I have left and have joined the New Moon pack. I am now 19 years old and I am currently the Beta. I am dating the Alpha, Derek. He can be very tough but really he is very sweet and kind. We didn't start dating right away. We have actually been dating for 2 of the 3 years that I have left.

The first year I was training and getting used to the pack and how things worked in their pack. I trained very hard and I am now proud to say that I am now skinny but not the gross skinny where you can see my ribs or anything. That's just disgusting. And my training did pay off because I am now the best fighter in the pack. Even better than Derek. I don't brag about it or anything though. I don't like bragging.

I also discovered that I could become a very powerful Alpha and if I do become Alpha I would be the most powerful Alpha Female in the past 2 decades. I did some research and the last very powerful Alpha Female was named Monica Hand. She was the most powerful Alpha there was and one day she got kidnapped by some rouges. They took her and held her captive. Her mate instantly went crazy and went looking for her without really making a plan first. He took the pack and fought the rouges that took Monica. Her mate went crazy and killed any rouges in his way. He soon got to her but the Alpha of the rouges was there with a bunch of his best fighters. Monica's mate attacked right away but he was by himself. He killed all of the rouges there except for the Alpha. The Alpha rouge attacked and severely injured Monica's mate. Then the Alpha rouge killed her mate right in front of her eyes. She was kept captive and it is said that the Alpha rouge had kids with her which were very powerful but still not as powerful as Monica. After the Alpha rouge was satisfied he killed Monica and left her body at the pack's door. The pack buried her and her mate together.

I thought it was a very sad story and I felt really bad for Monica. I also found out that the Alpha rouge was known as Killer and now his son is the Alpha of the pack which is called the Blood Lust Pack. The pack is very powerful and are known to come and kidnap the females in packs. We have been lucky and it has not yet happened to us.

Today I have to teach some of the teenagers and younger kids how to fight better. I am laying in bed right now with Derek's arms around my waist. When we started dating Derek wanted me to sleep in the same room as him. I gladly did and I moved all of my stuff into his room. Now our room. We have not mated nor have slept together. I am still a virgin but I might not be soon. Derek and I decided that we are going to wait a couple more months until we mate. Derek did have a mate but she got killed by some rouges. So he doesn't have a mate to worry about coming back or finding his mate or anything. But I do so we were going to wait just a little bit to see if Brad will come or anything like that but I doubt he will. He has never cared for me so why would he start now?

After laying in bed for another 10 minutes I decided that it's probably time for us to get up. So I moved around so I was facing Derek. I leaned up and planted a kiss on his lips. His eyes fluttered but didn't open all the way. I started shaking him to see if that will wake him up. But that didn't work either. So I shoved him over and pushed him off the bed. He grunted so I figured he was awake. I peeked over the edge of the bed to see  Derek glaring at me. I smiled and jumped out of the bed.

Derek got up too and grumbled, "Why did you have to do that? Couldn't you have just shaken me awake?"

I was walking to the bathroom so I stopped and said, "Well I did but you didn't wake up. I even kissed you and you didn't wake up. So my only option was to shove you off the bed." I then walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I was done in the shower I remembered that I forgot to bring clothes into the bathroom. So I wrapped my towel tightly around me and walked into the bedroom. Luckily Derek wasn't in there because if he was we probably wouldn't be down stairs for another hour. I grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom.

Once I was dressed, hair brushed out and my makeup on I headed to the kitchen. On my way I had many "Morning Maggie" and "Hey Mags".  It's nice to know that so many people in my pack respect me and like me. Definitely different than my old pack.

I finally made it to the kitchen and found a lot of the teenagers and some of the younger kids that Derek and I were going to train today. I got a bowl out of the cabinet and set it on the counter. I then grabbed the milk out of the fridge and grabbed my favorite cereal, Lucky Charms. I LOVE Lucky Charms. I know they are bad for you but they are just too good. I poured some cereal into the bowl and then the milk. I put the milk away and grabbed a spoon. I sat down at the counter and ate my cereal.

When I was done eating I put my spoon and bowl in the sink and headed outside to start the training.