Chapter 2

Here is the second chapter and again it is not very well edited.

There is a picture of Brad on the side ->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Again I woke up with my alarm blaring in my ear. But today was different. Today was the day I would finally meet my mate! After today there would be no more bullying from Brad or my family. I have a chance to have my own family and finally have happiness.

I have always wondered how you find your mate on the exact day of your 17th birthday but it does happen, not a day after or a day before and you two only find each other when the female turns 17. I was really excited and I dressed as best as I could and even put on a bit of mascara on.

I skipped down the stairs and grabbed my granola bar and headed out the door. I ate while walking to school and got lost in my thoughts thinking about what my mate would look like.

I got to school and headed straight to class hoping that he was in that one.

It turns out that my mate is not in any of my classes before lunch so I am hoping he is in one of them after lunch. Also I am really happy that I haven't seen Brad yet because I don't want to be bruised and beat up when I meet my mate.

It was time for gym and I still haven't met my mate. I am praying that he is in my gym class. Also I still haven't seen Brad yet. Maybe he actually remembered that it was my 17th birthday and decided to leave me alone. But of course I was wrong. He showed up right before I was about to step into the gym. He yanked my wrist and turned me around. I refused to look at them not wanting to see that smirk on his face. Just like yesterday he punched me in the gut and grabbed my hair so I was staring at him

Right when are eyes connected everything else disappeared and all there was, was just Brad and I. He soon broke eye contact and let go of my hair. I looked at the floor and mumbled, “Your my mate.”

Soon everyone around us started laughing, even Brad. “You my mate!? If you were my mate I would reject you piece of garbage. Your so fat and ugly, I would never be your mate!”

I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes but I held them back not wanting them to see me crying. Not wanting to stand there anymore I ran out of the school and all the way back to the pack house. I ran into my room and laid on my bed and cried.

A little later I heard someone come in to my room. I looked up and saw that it was Brad. I put face in my pillows and mumbled a “Go away.”

But instead of listening he came over to my bed,”Before I leave I want to say that I Brad Pikes officially reject you Maggie Skye.” I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

I could feel a painful tug in my heart and I could slowly feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. He left and and once he did I started crying again.

I soon decided that I was leaving. I couldn't stand being here anymore. I can't go through every day knowing that Brad should be with me instead of kissing a different girl every day. So I packed up a few of my belongings and left a note on my bed reading:

Dear Brad,

I have decided that I can't stay knowing that you are my mate, the one person who is suppose to love me and care for me no matter what and will always be there for me. I guess I was wrong though because you proved that you would do none of those things for me. I am also sorry by embarassing you by announcing being your mate in front of everyone. I hope you are happy now that I am gone and won't be in your life anymore to embarrass you.