Stars and Things

He laughed a little and held your hands in his, doing some sort of entwining thing. Whatever it was it was it made you happy.

    "Well I think it is the most beautiful bruise ever."

The phrase added color to your cheeks.

     What the hell did I do to deserve this.

    You punched the bed lightly. "Hey.. look at this." Dylan said, moving his elbow forward. He had a hint of a scar and a darkened patch of skin where he was pointing to, and the way his arm was craned made it itself seem bigger. 

   "I got this when -..." He continued. He started to tell experiences and stories about all the simple marks on his body. You continued to listen, as the fuzzy feelings in your stomach reached up and down with arms to your entire body. Listening to him speak was soothing. You liked the rise and fall of his words, and began to notice certain patterns in his way of speech. 

 The moon was visible out of his window, and the thought of waking up in his bed was tugging on your better judgement.

Hands. Shoulders. Your hands were on his shoulders.

    Scarcely leaning towards him, your weight wavered closer to him.

He silently swallowed, pink rising in the outer two half portions of the center of his face; his cheeks.

 WIP (Writing In Progress) Short update, but everything pulls together with the title soon. Finally posting material again, love you guys.