Soft Kiss

He looked at you.

He must have remembered something, because his expression suddenly changed.

"You stay here."

   Switching positions, you lied down stomach up and waited. It took about 10 minutes.

Dylan's face was a nice change from the ceiling

   Two cups of something - actually no. They weren't cups, they were mugs. He held in his oddly wiley but large hands two mugs of,

Chai tea.

You shot straight up.

   The mixture hit your tongue in a flurry of various flavours - groping at your senses. It was too hot, but you couldn't care less.

"I should make you this more often," He laughed.

You felt like you wanted to jump up and kiss him.

  The last "tea time experience" was cut short from harshly and stupidly burning yourself, and the thought of him making you tea again, despite how unextraordinary it sounded - was really pretty charming.

He found his way next to you, and the shy smile he gave you sparked an odd sense of longing to wash through your veins. You looked down at your hands as an attempt to to avert your attention.

   You still wore the cloth, and it bandaged your hand quite nicely. It didn't hurt that much anymore, and in a good way, it was the farthest thing on your mind.

 He sat on the bed, (criss cross like you) and now you were facing eachother. 

     "I'm so sorry," Dylan said with a pouty-ish frown, his lower lip prominent.

You reached to the back of his neck, you couldn't help yourself - not this time. Pulling yourself closer, you kissed his cheek.

     Warm.

    "It's okay!" You laughed, falling from your sitting position - back first and hair spread out behind you.

 Feeling a pull on your hands, Dylan brought you back up to face him. 

    "What's that?" He asked, pointing at a small bruise on your knee.

    "Hm," You thought out loud, poking it yourself. 

    You winced at the soft but pungent pain. "I have no idea."

This was so like you,- to wake up with some random bruise on your knee. You probably fell down, bumped it on something like a coffee table, or-or maybe some strange old man came in your room and beat you with sheet metal over the knee while you were sleeping.

I think too much.