CHAPTER 7: That's It, Enough's Enough!

LIZ

       We actually all had a good time a few nights ago at Chuck E Cheese and the trick or treating was fun also.

       In which of course, for both events, Rick came along. As well as also, Katie and Trey too.

       We all had a lot of fun and tonight at work, it felt more busy than usual.

        Which of course was more than fine, seeing as how the tips were better too. Not that they were bad all the other times I worked, but there were more VIP rooms being reserved.

        Then later on tonight, after serving a few drinks to a party in one of the VIP private rooms, my feet began to hurt and have yet taken a break. So I decide to take one by taking a seat at the bar for a minute and talking with Max.

        We begin talking after he serves me a water and right after he talks to me about some things, he helps a few customers who are trying to get his attention.

        While he's helping people out, I feel a firm grip on my arm and immediately turn and see it's Rick. He looks pissed.

        He then pulls me off the stool and I try and keep up with his long strides towards his office.

       To which once we're inside, he slams the door behind me and pushes me up against the door and places both his hands on either side of my head. Caging me in between his arms.

       "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He demanded. 

       "What are you talking about?" I ask him.

       "You know DAMN well what the fuck I'm talking about! Why are you hitting on Max? You two got something going on?" He asks.

       "What? No. It's just, we're friends. We're talking. I was on a break and we were just talking." I tell him.

       "That better be all that was." He tells me as he then pushes himself back away from me.

       "Wait, why the hell am I defending myself? It is none of your business in who I talk to. And unlike some employees, I don't sleep with them." I tell him with a smirk and my arms both crossed across my chest as I know I won this argument.

       "Excuse me?!" He says.

       "You're excused." I tell him with a smirk.

       "Don't forget who works for who around here." He says.

        "How could I forget. When you wont stop reminding me all the time." I reply before turning around and leaving his office and shutting the door behind me before he's able to get another word in.

          I was really proud of myself for standing up and defending myself.

          For the next few days, I have been trying really hard in ignoring him. But it's been a little bit hard since almost every night, he keeps watching me.

          At first, I caught him a few times checking me out. Or at least that's what I thought until I reminded myself that I was not his type.

          Then I had overheard earlier Wendy talking about now Rick will be watching us all like a hawk since he found out someone's been stealing money from the club.

           Which I felt bad for him a little bit at first, but now that it seems more as though he is watching me more than anyone else cause he thinks I have been the one stealing. It's frustrating.

           Then tonight, one of the girls that normally works as a server in the VIP rooms, was sick and I was the last resort. Which my outfit clearly had stated as it had to be a short dress that showed a little more cleavage than I do usually. But hey, better tips.

            Finally, it was time to take my break and right as I was dropping off my serving tray and everything, Katie asks me to bring the bag of money to Rick in his office so that he could deposit the money tomorrow.

           Which I really didn't want to do. But then again, I wouldn't have to talk to him or anything, besides, he probably is in the bathroom so that all I needed to do was drop off the bag onto his desk and leave.

            I headed back towards his office and knocked a few times on his door and no answer. Then I quickly noticed that the door was unlocked. So I opened it up and walked inside and saw Rick was on the phone, sitting behind his desk and he stops talking for a minute and looks me up and down and now looks furious more than he did when I first walked in here and shakes his head.

         He then points to the chair across from him and so I just roll my eyes, close the door behind me, set the bag of money down onto his desk and take a seat.

          It wasn't too long after I sat down that he got off the phone and stared at me.

          "What did we discuss about you wearing those kinds of outfits?" He says.

          "Well, I remember you discussing it and me trying explain to you that this attire is the requirement to working here. But as I recall, you rode off before I could tell you all that." I fire back.

           "Well, you can't wear that. You are not allowed to wear things like that." He says with a smirk.

          "How about this. How about, the day you tell all the other servers to do the same, is the day I will change my outfits. Besides, why do I have to always be told about this? Oh wait, that's right, it's cause I'm not thin enough right? A woman with curves looks disgusting and has no right in wearing outfits like these? Well, fuck you and go to hell!" I say as I stand up and head towards the door.

           Right as soon as I open it, it's immediately shut from Rick coming up behind me and shutting it with his hand as I can feel his chest barely touching my back and his breath on the back of my neck.

           I try and not to let him know that on the inside, I'm freaked out a little bit. Cause I've been in this position before and this time, I know how to fight back.

         "Now you listen to me. I'm your boss and what I say goes. You aren't one of the dancers. So there's no need for you to show off your body to all the pigs out there. It has nothing to do with your curves. I just don't want guys looking at you like that. They could take advantage." He says to me.

        "And why would you care?" I asked, thinking maybe he really did care.

       There was a moment of silence between us and then he pushes himself back and away from the door and from me as I then turn around to look at him. Hoping he would say what I know he wants to say. But like always, he just shakes his head and looks elsewhere but me.

        "That's what I thought." I tell him as I then quickly turn around and leave his office, slamming the door behind me. I don't have time for his bullshit.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)