Chapter 4

***TYLER***

Ian had just left and Trey is annoying the fuck out of me! Who the fuck says that shit. Ian was right. Trey was a stalker.

I went up to my room played on bed while turning the tv on. "And on April 7th, the new episode of Awkward premieres!" the television blared. Wow! April 7th is close to my birthday! Actually 2 days away!!

I laid down thinking and not really listening to the tv. I'm going to be turning 16! Gosh I can't wait. I can't wait till that awkward episode. Wait! Awkward comes on Tuesdays. Today is Sunday. If my birthday is two days away.. HOLY SHIT MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!! I flailed up and danced in my room.

"Tyler quit it! I have a big day tomorrow!" my mom screamed from her room. Yes you do. WITH ME! I went to my bed and stripped I to my boxers. I laid in bed thinking of tomorrow. What a day!

**************

(I have decided to use tons of Salad Fingers references so comment if you see one)

I woke up and checked the time. It was 10 o'clock. I got up and put some lounge shorts on and went downstairs. I didn't find anyone.

I did find a note. It read,

         Tyler, I had to take Trey to trusty 'ol doctor Papanak to check for some nickers and camel spots. Just kidding. Yearly checkup. Then we're going to lunch so we'll be home around 4. Love you. ~Mom

What... Did they for- no they couldn't of. Let me just take a shower. I ran upstairs and grabbed a towel and got in the shower. I got out and dried and dressed myself.

I went downstairs to grab a menu because my mom had left me 20 bucks for something to eat. In the mood for Chinese? I am!

I got the menu for Panda Train and dialed the number. It took about 3 rings for him to pick up. "Hello, How may I help you" he said in a very thick accent. "I would like grilled chicken with pork fried rice and a medium sized green curry." I explained to him. He told me that it would be $16.27 and it would take about 20 minutes.

I went through the kitchen and into the living room. I turned the tv on and MLTB was on. Fuck yeah. If you haven't realized, I'm really sporty. I'm captain of the junior soccer team and captain of our varsity football team.

After 20 minutes of watching baseball, I heard a ring at the door. I sang he'd the 20 and went to the door. I opened it to see an Asian guy and we traded food for money.

I walked into the kitchen and took things out of boxes and on a plate. God I'm starving. I ate most of everything. I know I'm fat. Sike! High metabolism.

It was now 1 and I had nothing to do on my birthday!! They better have plans for me I swear!!

***IAN***

I was laying around the house and got a phone call from Tyler? It was like 5:30!!

"Hello" I said casually. "Hey do you uhh want to hang out?" he asked a little hoarse. "Uhm sure. It's late though, I'm leaving before your dinner." I said. "No worries." he said and we said our byes and hung up.

Weird. Tyler and I hang out during the day and then he calls me at 5:30. He also sounded a little...off. I pushed it aside and made myself look presentable. I then went to my car and pulled out of the driveway.