Chapter 3

"Ahh Turnip Lickers!!!" I screamed. There's a spider on my bed. Yes I know. Girly of me to be afraid of a measly spider but I'm fucking afraid of those things.

I just decided to get ready and not go near my bed. I took a shower and got dressed. I had plans on trying to get more out of Tyler today so I have to go there.

Shit. I don't have his number. But he has mine. GOD!! I can't just walk into his house like 'Oh hey I'm here for Tyler and let me just walk in his room where he can be changing or jerking off or even...or even feeding His PEt SPIDER!!!'. I can't do that.

Suddenly my phone went off. Ah perfect timing Tyler. I answered it with out looking at the ID.

Me: Hello Tyler.

???: The fuck?

Me: Oh shit sorry Danica. What do you need?

Danica: Uhhm I was going to see if you could come to lunch with Aria and I?

Me: Love to but I need answers and I'm going to Tyl..Tims?

Danica: Tims?

Me: You don't know him. I gotta go bye!

I hung before she could respond. Shit that was close. I should really be more careful. I put my phone in my pocket and went out side. I hopped in my car.

I drove to Tyler's house but then something dawned upon me. He still hasn't called him. Wow. I can't just walk in right! He would be freaked out. Right? I would be.

I need to give at least an hour more time. I started up my car again and drove to Starbucks. Yes Starbucks. I got out of my car and walked in. The smell of the coffee and sugar and all the spices and such they put in there goodies just smell nice. That sounded girly.

I walked straight to the register since there's not many people in right now. "How may I help you?" the cashier asked. "Can you make two of these?" I asked him while I pulled up a picture on my phone.

"Sure" he said. "It'll be 8.24" he said. "Uhh okay" I said as I pulled out my wallet.

**

I don't know why but when I wrote this part it made me think of this Spongebob scene.

Squidward: What do you want Patrick?

Patrick: A double Krabby Meal uhh Deep fried coral bits with cheese and uh uh a kelp shake!

Squidward: For here or to go?

Patrick: Uh uh uhhhhh*starts to drool*

Squidward:*snaps* PATRICK!!

Sorry it's just funny!!Lol

**

The picture was of something that I knew Tyler liked and I knew he got before. It's a picture of directions for Starbucks makers to make a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappacino. It's really good.