Epilogue <3

Mitchell and I went to the same college; University at Buffalo. We rolled up to the campus for the first time on September 18, 2012.

“Ready?” He asked as he grabbed my hand with the red ruby promise ring.

“Yes. Let’s go!” I exclaimed.

We got out of the car and walked up the long path to the sign-in building.

We were wearing the same type of clothes we wore in high school. Band T-shirts and colored skinny jeans.

Well, I was.

Mitchell wore a black and red striped shirt and black jeans.

We walked into the building and saw that almost everybody was wearing Aeropostale and Hollister clothing.

 “Oh god not again!” I joked to Mitchell. He giggled a little.

Suddenly, a girl with blonde hair, a skanky tank top, and short shorts came up to us.

 “What the hell are you wearing? You guys look like some retard remake of the bride of chucky!” she xclaimed in a cocky, condesending, high-pitched tone.

At that very moment I felt my blood rush and my eyes flush red.

Just as Mitchell was going to try to calm me, the girl fell to the floor seizing. She was shaking violently for about thirty seconds then, suddenly she just lay there flat and motionless. She was dead. I turned, grabbed Mitchell’s hand and we walked back to the car and left, never to return to the city of Buffalo again.