Sleepwalker 2 {A Bonnie Mckee Fanfic}

NOTE:

If you're reading this and you've not read sleepwalker, then I suggest reading that one first, this one follows on from it and it won't make much sense if you haven't read what happened first and how she became a sleepwalker.

And to any one who's already read sleepwalker, I'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes in the last two chapters, I was reading through it yesterday and it only just realised how bad it was. I'll make sure I go back and correct them soon for future readers, half of the book doesn't even make sense. I promise you this book will be a lot better and a better storyline, it continues from the last book, but this will be longer and gets more into the story, ENJOY!

-

Bonnie's POV

I'm back in Vacaville. Only this time, I'm a sleepwalker, I've got a grandma and I'm on the run from my gran's murderer husband.

We're just out of the airport and we're waiting for a cab to take us to my mom's. Only problem is, explaining what happened to her , why I disappeared to Alaska for a week, how the fuck I found my grandma - who my mom will hate considering she's on my dad's side, but I'm sure she'll warm to her.

I've got that weird feeling deep in the pit of my stomach. Butterflies. I'm nervous about her reaction, I'm nervous about how I'm going to find food, what's going to happen with my grandma. I want everything to be fine and run smoothly, I think we all know that's not going to happen. Not when you're 17-year-old Bonnie Mckee and you're a sleepwalker, coming back to a school where the only people there are people you once looked down on.

I knew that now, all that would change, since all my friends dumped me and became sleepwalkers themselves, I've got no friends, and even Tamra - my lovely-meets-evil ex-meets-new best friend - isn't here at the moment, she's still up in Alaska, I left her to get my gran out of there without really thinking, granted, I did tell her, not that I knew what she was doing now, but she'd be fine. Unless one of her nails broke, then all hell would break loose.

The cab turned up eventually and we dumped my case and her bag in the trunk.

"Twelve, Brexton Boulevard please," I told the driver, he nodded and sped off.

So this was it, all of a few minutes before I saw the expression on my mom's face. I didn't know whether she'd want to kick me out for good or hug me. No doubt the police would come round and ask me questions. Not that I had answers that were normal, so I needed a cover story. That was my next job.

A few minutes into the drive and I'd noticed the driver looking at me though the rear view mirror.

"Aren't you one of those kids who went missing?" He finally asked.

It looked like is have to come up with a cover sooner than I thought.

"Um, yeah," I glanced to the side at my gran, she looked at me, puzzled.

"What happened?" I didn't really think it was any of him business, but he'd find out eventually from TV reports.

"Some kid just went phsyco and started killing people, so we had to run away from him."

"Why are they still missing then? The other kids?"

"Look, I don't mean to be rude, but it's not really any of your business."

"Sorry," he carried on driving with out making eye contact in the mirror again, good. That was awkward.

The ride was mainly silent apart from that and me giving him directions. We pulled up outside my house, my mom was just metres away now.

Deep breaths. I'd have said my heart was beating out of my chest, but obviously it couldn't.

Deep.

Breaths.

-