Ch. 3

A/N: hey everyone. Today I lost a former teacher from my school.

I don't mind telling you what happened. I'm okay. Don't worry about me.

So last December which is last year. Everyone knew Mr. Jenk was going to have surgery on his leg. On Christmas day Mr. Jenk wasn't responding well and they took him to the hospital. Later all of us found out that he got a brain tumor, his sugrery went well.

On thursday last week. After our school mass. The principle who always talks to us after mass. He told everyone Mr. Jenk wasn't getting better and was close to death. Three days later aka. Today he passed away in Iowa City, Iowa.

Okay, now back to the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Previously on I'm a Slave to a vampire prince...

Olivia doesn't get a job which makes her extremely happy. She spent most of the next day enjoying her weekend with no classes.

Prince Alex gets extreme happy to get a new slave. Though when he goes to get the new slave, he finds out its his soulmate and he decided to bring her home with him, though he's still down on slave.

What happens to Olivia now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Prince Alex's pov...

Bringing Olivia to the limo outside. My father and two guards brought her stuff to the limo and put it in the trunk of the limo. I look around to see students outside looking at me and the others. I see Olivia teacher coming towards me, I smile when she bows in respect.

"Hello Prince Alex, I hope she makes a great queen" the lady tells me.

"Thank you, and I promise to look after her, may I ask you some questions" I says to her.

"Of course, I know everything about her" the lady tells me.

"What is her favorite color and what does she like to do for fun" I ask her.

"Her favorite color is Blue and White, and she likes to sing and spin like dancers do" the lady tells me.

"Thank you, what kind of music does she like" I ask her.

"Pop music, she hates country music" the lady tells me.

"Thank you, your dismissed" I tell her.

The lady leaves and heads back into the school. Suddenly I hear screaming, I look inside to see Olivia trying to escape from the limo. I get inside the limo not closing the door.

"Olivia please calm down for me, I'm not going to hurt you and no else is going to either" I tell her trying to massage her.

She nods, then calms down, after I massage her. She scoots away from me. Sighing isn't my thing, but I did it anyway. I ordered the guards to let her out before we left.

I wish I knew more about her, but that will come in time with trust.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Five hours later

We get back to the castle. My father informed my mom of what happened.   Olivia is listening to music the whole way home. I looked at her iPod once in a while to see what she was doing, one of the songs she was listening to was 'Got this Feeling' by: Justin Timberlake.

I should of aksed her teacher what movies Olivia likes. I mind linked my mom telling her what clothes size and shoe size she wears. She told me she was excited to meet Olivia. Once inside the castle, the guards took Olivia stuff to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's pov...

I'm not sure what to think right now. All I want to do is go back home and read my books and watch movies like I planned on doing today. Though when your taken by a vampire you have to listen no matter what. When those kids told me I would be the luckily one. We'll their wrong now, I'm not luckily.

I was lead into a living room, filled with a lot of pictures of the royal family in generations. The room was huge compared to most homes, well this is more like a castle. The prince had me meet his mom while I was in the living room. The queen comes in the room, and shakes my hand.

"Hello, I'm Olivia" I say to her.

"Hi, Olivia thank you for coming her willing after the surprise you got after a day after your birthday" the queen says to me sitting down across from me.

"No problem, I just lost my mom yesterday so doing something like escaping wasn't going to make things better for me" I say to her.

I look up to see the king sit down next to his wife, then a few servants set down a tray of snacks for us. I'm not comfortable to eat in front of the royal family.

"Olivia, you don't need to be scared of us, your not becoming a Slave we promise you, our son is happy to have you in his life because your his soulmate" the king tells me.

There's that word again soulmate, then I faint again.

I wish I knew why this keeps happening to me.