Chapter Nine: Dominant Alpha's

The picture is of Mackalia's Wolf

© Amber Hardy. All Rights Reserved

Temporary Memories

Chapter Nine: Dominant Alpha's

Teela

 “The agony and severe hurt made me go into depression for a month, then that brings us up to now” I finished, tears threatening to roll down my sunken cheeks, Alex just stood there stunned.

 “You know, it would help if you didn’t just stand there, and actually say something, or even breathe. That would help you a lot, dumbass” Mac sarcastically butted in a minute later causing Alex to let out a long gush of air, and then sucking in again to speak.

“So your mate-”

“Ex-mate” Mac piped in, irritation embedded in her tone.

“Okay, so your ex-mate” Emphasising on the words ‘ex-mate’ as he rolled his dark eyes, “is Blade Steel, correct?” I nodded slowly not really knowing where this is going, “And he has black hair and blue eyes, correct?” Nodding again I narrowed my eyes trying figure him out.

“And he’s approximately six foot eight, correct?” 

“Where is this goin-”

“OMG! ARE YOU GAY?!” Mac cut in, mouth wide and her eyes shone with amusement, while Alex stood there glaring at Mackalia’s small frame. He was shaking... with rage... I guess Mr. Alpha doesn’t like to be insulted.

It would be great if they were mates.

“What? No?! I’m not gay! Why did you think that?!”

“Well, you were basically asking her for her mates appearance... and who knows what goes on in that hot little head of yours?” She asked, tapping on the top of his head, treating him like a toddler. I just giggled in the background.

“Mackalia...” He growled lowly, his eyes started to darken; his wolf was starting to wake up.

“Alex...” She mimicked, effectively taking the piss out of him. His eyes darkened another notch; fighting to control his dominate side of an Alpha.

“Disrespecting your Alpha is a serious offence. You disrespect me one more time I WILL punish you”

“Oh no! Punish sweet, lil’, old me? What you gunna do big scary Alpha...  spank me?” She said in a high-pitched girly voice, covering her mouth with one hand and hiding her fake shock, making Alex’s eyes darken, but not with his wolf, but... lust?

“Well if you’re making an offer-”

“Only in your dreams... wet dreams” Mac interrupted. “Defiantly” He winked back.

Me and Mackalia grimaced.

“That’s just-” I started.

“Nasty!” Mac finished off, still grimacing. “You started it!” He pouted... so immature.

 “You’re the one who went along with it!” She retorted back.

“Bitch!”

“Dick!”

“Slut!”

“Jerk!”

“Hoe!”

“Twat!”

“Mother f-”

“GUYS!” I shouted, “No more arguing, please?” I heard them mutter and grumble their apologies. Satisfied, I carried on, “So, Alex, what is so important about my mat-“

“Ex-mate”

“Fine, ex-mate...” I emphasised, “that you need to know everything about him?” He looked down to his shoes, almost in doubt and hesitation, “You sure you want to know... even if it will change your mind about him?” Fumbling with his hands he lifted his head so his eyes met mine, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I nodded.

“Err, I guess so...” He took in a deep breath.

“YourmateisthemostpowerfulAlphaintheentireworldandthereforehe’sgoingtobemuchmorepossessiveanddominanttokeepyouashis”

Mac and I looked at each other, “Did you catch that?” Mac asked, obvious annoyance embedded into her tone, “Nope, did you?” I replied with the same irritation.

“No” Facing Alex she sarcastically retorted, “How about you try speaking slow and in English, sounds a bit better doesn’t it?” He growled at her, someone’s a bit touchy today...

“Your mate is the most powerful Alpha in the entire world and therefore he’s going to be much more possessive and dominant to keep you as his”

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

“HOLY SHIT!” Mac hollered, “Tee, babe, you’re in some deep shiz now! How the hell are you going to get out of this one?!”

My small giggles cracked the silence... before my full-belly, loud laughter shattered it.

“Oh my g- god Alex- x! Tha-at was so- o f- funny! Good j- joke!” I stutter out in-between my laughing outburst. But both Alex’s serious and Mac’s shocked faces never faltered.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

“For the love of God, please say your joking!”

Silence

"You’re not joking?!” I whisper-screamed at him.

“No, I thought you would’ve realised that!” He whispered back.

“Of course I didn’t! It’s not every day you find out your mate is a freaking huge, powerful, dominant Alpha!”

“Well I’m soooooo sorry! It’s not my fault is it?!”

“I never said it was!”

“Well-”

“Which pack?” Mackalia calmly interrupted our banter, intriguing my own thoughts; actually, what pack is he Alpha of? Is it the Luna Pack? Or the Moonlight Pack?

“The Bloodlust Pack” Alex answered, ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! The Bloodlust Pack?! The most powerful, vicious and scariest pack in the world?!

‘Well duh? Isn’t that what he said?’ My wolf spoke up.

‘Oh shut it you!’ I shouted before I closed off our link.

Oh god, what am I going to do? I just ran away from the most powerful Alpha of the world. And he’s my mate.

“Why didn’t you tell her earlier?!”

“I wasn’t sure then!”

“This is your fault!”

"No, it’s yours!”

Mac and Alex’s argument was loud in my ears, I rubbed my temples to ease the severe headache coming on, this is all too much!

Bells rang in my eardrums, voices filled my head, and black dots spotted my vision. The noises became louder, Louder, LOUDER! Then I blacked out...

Stupid Alpha.