Chapter Six: Hide & Seek, Guess What? I Win

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter! (again)

The picture is of Blade's Wolf

© Amber Hardy. All Rights Reserved

Temporary Memories

Chapter Six: Hide & Seek, Guess What? I Win.

Blade

Six months later

 Six months. Six whole months I’ve been searching for her...  and I still haven’t found her. Wow, I’m a fail. I’m starting to lose hope, my wolf says we’re close, but, if I’m honest, I have no idea where the heck we are,  and whether she’s anywhere near or not... I groaned, where in the name of budgies am I?! Budgies?  That’s a new one... hmm. Back on track! I need to know where the heck I am before I have a BF- NO! Not a boyfriend, a ‘Bitch Fit’, what? White Chick’s is a good movie. Heheheh. I leaped back into my baby and went in search for any road signs, or signs of civilisation.

Half an hour sped by, before I came into contact with a few houses scattered here and there, PEOPLE! Wow this is the moment where you’re in one of those ‘LOST’ episodes, where their all like ‘oh no, we’re lost’ then BAM! Its like, ‘PEOPLE! O to the M plus a G! It’s like OMG baby!’ I grinned to myself and kept on speeding until more and more houses showed up, then a school; ‘Benson Saint’s College’, hmm let’s go check it out, ha, it’s like I’ve moved from ‘LOST’ to ‘Scooby Doo’ where the gang see something mysterious (the school being the mysterious thing) and are like ‘Whoa! Let’s go check it out for clues guys!’ Then get chased by a monster... how do they fall for that every time? I have no idea. Opening the car door, I stepped out and locked my baby behind me, when I entered the school’s perimeter; the stench of other werewolves hit me, young, horney, pervy teen werewolves. Ew. Daring not to walk any closer towards the brick classrooms, I smelt the air again, one scent stuck out compared to the hundreds of other scents; it smelled of... something nice... something sweet; by far the best smelling smell I’ve ever encountered. My wolf started whimpering... weird. I took a deep breath; determined to find out what the intoxicating scent exactly smelt of, it was, it was; vanilla and cherries. My eyes widened, jaw dropped and breathing pace quickened; it was safe to say if anyone passed me, they’d think I’d just escaped from a mental asylum.

 It was the scent that affected me every night in my dreams, the scent that drove me crazy, it was the scent of a female, it was my mates scent, and it was her scent. Holy sh- I gotta go find her! My wolf howled in complete happiness of near-finding his mate. ‘RING!’ The bell snapped me out of my mentally-disturbed-looking trance ‘Go Blade, find her, find our mate!’ my wolf yelled at me, but I didn’t have to go anywhere. The student body filtered out of their classes, I put on a cap to cover most my face; I don’t want any love-struck teen girls running after me... again. I cringed at the memory, ‘BLADE! This is no time to think about other women! What would our mate think?!’ my wolf shouted at me, shit. The smell of ripe cherries and sweet vanilla entered my nose, I had to hold myself from moaning out loud... but it was just so damn good! Then I saw her, it was a picture perfect moment; her blonde hair was flowing round her face, she had a huge smile on her perfect face from something her tiny friend had just said to her, her ebony eyes were sparkling with laughter; she just looked beautiful; like a angel- no scratch that; she is a angel. My angel. I took off my cap- thankfully no one noticed me (I don’t know how, when you see and abnormally tall and built famous guy you usually notice them) She suddenly started panicking, is she okay? What happened?! A sudden urge forced my feet to walk towards her, stopping about ten feet away from her, I saw her gorgeous eyes slowly come up to meet mine, we connected, it was like the world stopped,  just me and her; as one. She started to look worried, what? Why’s she worried?! Confused, I stared at her. ‘Well that’s gunna help you staring like a creep!’ My wolf shouted at me, sarcasm laced in his words, So I put on a wide smile instead.

Then she started to cry.

Shit! What’s happening?!