◆Chapter 10

† Willow .

I woke up this morning with a lot of Birthday tweets, posts on instagram, facebook and Messages. A lot of people have grown to actually like me at school and its pretty nice. I sat up and unlocked my phone, liking and retweeting some of the things before going to my messages.

Vixen"Goodmorning Llow, happy birthday to yo big head ass, Yo ass finally legal, imma get you fucked up today, i got that Loud, but seriously happy birthday beautiful, and imma Pick you up for school today, fuck Delonte's ass."  I laughed at Vixens message, 1 beacuse this nigga been saying that on my 18th birthday he was gonna get me high, and for 2, fuck Delonte, i havent talked to that nigga since last week when he called me a hoe. He hasnt been no where in sight, he doesnt come to school or anything. He doesnt even call or text me, like damn. I dont even know where our relationship stands anymore.

Me: Thanks Vixen, I loooooove you so much, you better have gotten me some presents, and yeah fuck Delonte, but ill see you in a little bit"

I decided that I'd text Delonte and tell him about whatever this relationship is.

Me: Delonte, i dont know where the fuck you've been, but you on some real shady shit, i dont even know what we have anymore, but ill know today, because were done, you so foul for that shit D, but its cool, im good over here"

Vixen: Love you too G, and alright.

Delonte: aight Willow, i really dont care bruh. You was probably fucking Ol boy anyway, im good over here too." Oh, now he can reply? I rolled my eyes at his ass. This nigga really got me fucked up. Instead of replying, i just deleted our messages and his number. Fuck that nigga.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom to take a shower, after i washed up and everything i got out and dried off. I lotioned up, then walked back into my room and into my closet. I decided on wearing my Black cropped tee,  highwasited destressed ripped jeans, black knee length socks, my black and gold 7's and my gold and black bucket hat w/o the strings. After i flatironed my hair bone straight i put everything on, then added my gold Rolex, and gold Dookie chain. I clipped my "Birthday Princess" button to my shirt, then grabbed my Chanel body bag, and phone then went downsatirs.

"Happy Birthday!" Chris, Darnell and my mom Yelled as i entered the kitchen. "Darnell!" i yelled jumping into his arms. "I missed you big head!" i said hugging him. He laughed, as he set me down. "I missed you too, sis. How you doing?" "Im good, hows college treating you?" i asked. "Good" he responded. We continued to have our own little coversation until my mom and Chris cleared their throats. "Oh, im sorry, thanks Mom, Thanks Chris" i laughed giving them both hugs. "Your welcome baby, what do you have planned today?" she asked "Nothing actually, im just gonna hang with Vixen" i say grabbing a gronola bar out of the cabinet. "Your not going out nowhere with Delonte?" she asked. "Nope, we broke up" i shrug, just as Darnell let Vixen into the house. I saw my mom smile, and i laughed. She never liked Delonte. "Goodmorning Vixen" i say going over to get a hug. He opened up his arms, then just as i was about to embrace him... "Yeet!" . Did this nigga just... He just yeet me! He walked over to my mom and gave her a hug instead. "Aww dont be salty Llow" he laughed. "Whatever" i mumbled. He came up to me and embraced me in a bear hug. "Happy Birthday!" i laughed as he let me go. "Thanks, Mom were leaving now, Oh and im staying over at Vixens, ill be home tomorrow" i said as we walked twords the door. "Ok, be safe baby, see you tomorrow" she said. I nodded and got into Vixens car.

[ Im skipping to the End of the school day, i dont feel like writing out her whole school day, lmao.]

School was good today, i got a lot of shit from people, and a lot of happy birthday Wishes, its like Once people got to actually know me, im cool in their book i guess, but anyway right now i was at my locker getting ready to leave for the day. As i was closing my locker Mya and Tisha came up to me. "Happy Birthday Again Bestfriend" they said in unison. I smiled "Thanks guys, what are yall about to do?" i asked leaning against the locker. "Nothing, i gotta babysit tonight" Tisha says rolling her eyes. "& I aint doing shit, why arent you doing anything? Its your 18th birthday, and plus its friday! We should be hitting up parties or some shit" Mya says throwing her hands in the air causing me and Tisha to laugh. I shrugged "I dont know. Im just gonna hang with Vixen" i say. They both smacked their lips "Your always with Vixen's sexy ass, shit. We're your bestfriends here" Mya said as i laughed, she was out of control. "Well, we can have a sleepover or whatever you like to call it tomorow Ok?" i say as Vixen walked up to us. "Fine" they both say. "Bye Llow, bye Vixen" they say as they left. "You ready?" he ask, as he grabbed my bookbag. I nodded and we headed out the school over to his car.

Once we pulled up to his house i got out and grabbed all my gifts, and he grabbed my bag as we walked into his house. I walked upstairs to his room and sat my stuff down on the nightstand, and layed face down on his bed. I was Exaughsted!

"Get Up!" Vixen yelled as he smacked my ass. I groaned and rolled over giving him the death glare as he laughed. "Thats not funny asshole" i say rolling my eyes and sitting up. "What do you want?" i ask sitting crisscrossed applesauced [lmao, i still use this] "Its time to get fucked up Llow" he grinned holding up a bag of weed. I laughed and shook my head as he started rolling it up. After he was finished he lit it and held it up to his lips Inhailing, then Exhailing. That looked mad easy. Inhailing, then Exhailing whats so hard about that? I grabbed it out his hand and brought it up to my lips doing as i saw him do, and i actually did good for a first timer. I took a few more puffs before handing it back to him. We continued this rotation for a few more blunts before i was blooooowed. "Vixxxxen im hungry, Order a pizza" i say falling back on the bed. He nodded and reached for his phone dialing Papa Johns. I got up and walked to the bathroom. Once i was done using it i washed my hands and walked back into Vixen's room to see him laid out on the bed.

† Vixen .

As Llow went to the bathroom, i laid back on the bed with my hands behind my head, looking up at the cieling. "What you thinking about?" Llow asked as she laid beside me, looking up at the cieling. "Nothing" i said simply looking over at her. I wonder how we ever got to this point. I know i apologized for what i did to her in my past, and how much i'd hurt her. I guess i never really knew why i did what i did. I just did it, but if could take all of it back i would. "Llow?" i ask breaking my thoughts. "Huh?" she asked looking over at me. "Before we became, all close. What did you think of me?" i ask randomly. I just wanted to know. "Honestly?" she ask. I nod. "Well i hated you Vixen. Well let me rephrase that. I hated what you did to me. I mean i never did anything to you, for you to pick on me. I use to ask myself all the time was i ugly, did i not fit in, or what, but i knew that couldnt be it. I just knew it. You know, you made me feel horrible. I had to pretend i was happy when i actually wasnt. I had to hide all of those bruises and marks from my mom, and friends, because i didnt want noone to know what i went through with you, because i always thought you were a troubled kid, or eventually you would stop. And i guess you came to your sences" she chuckled lightly. "Why do you always laugh? I know what i did was wrong and i really do apologize, but its coo to cry Llow, i know i fucked up and im sorry" i say pulling her into my embrace. "You gotta laugh to keep from Crying" she sighed. There was a silence, not uncomfortable, but just silence, before the doorbell rang. " Ill be back." she nodded and i went downstairs for the pizza. I paid then closed the door and went to the fridge to get a 2-liter before going back upstairs.

For the rest of the night we chilled and ate, and forgot about the little talk we had. It was going on 3am, and Llow looked tired. "You ready to go to sleep?"i asked. She nodded and got up and walked over to my dresser grabbing a pair of my RalphLauren boxers and a big T-shirt. She went to the bathroom and changed then came back and laid down next to me under the covers. She faced me and i wrapped my hands around her as she snuggled into my chest. "Goodnight Vixen" she says kissing my lips, she pulled away and smiled. This kinda took me by surprise, but i let it flow. You never know, this could lead somewhere. I smiled back and kissed her forehead. "Night Llow" i pulled her closer to me before turning the light out, and dozing off.

Well, then. Llow just kissing on V-Daddy lmao. They cute though.

-#FuckDelonte?

- Team Vixen&Llow?

-Yall think Vixen really changed, or is just saying that to butter Llow up?

-Its past my bed time, i needa K.O ,lmfao jk

Vote and Comment. Love yall. Excuse any mistakes.