◆Chapter 4

_Willow_

I woke up the next morning, with hella comotion coming throughout the house. I sat up and seen Darnel wasnt in my bed anymore. I got up off the couch and made my way to my bathroom and freshend up. After bruhsing me teeth and taking a shower i changed into some spandex shorts, a pink tank, black and pink elite socks and my nike slides. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs to see bokes nd furniture everwhere. I guess they really are moving in today. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and Chris basiclly dry humping eachother i almost gaged. I hurried and went outside to help Darnel.

"You need any help?" i asked coming up behind him.

"No, i got everything. You can help decorate my room though if you want" he said closung the trunk of their truck. I nodded and we headed inside. My mom and Chris were now taking things out of boxes and moving stuff around. I folliwed Darnel upstairs and into his room, which was now across from mine. It was palin white, had a bathroom and a walk in closet. I walked in and seen paint cans, and that tape you use when you paint so you wont get it on the doors and stuff around the walls.

"Were painting?" i asked excitedly. I love painting. I painted my own room.

He laughed at my excitement "Yeah" i nodded then took off my slides and three them in his closet so they wont get messed up. We put tape around the closet, the doors, and windows in his room. We then poured the royal blue paint into the tray and grabbed the brushes begging our painting session. I had one wall and he had the other. I put my headphones in and began jamming to Some LilB to get me hype.

I was finishing up my side of the wall when i felt aomething roll down my back. I turned around and seen Darnel with a smirk on his face.

"Darnel!" i screamed I grabbed my brush and Dipped it in paint and rolled it on his body. Then he did the same. I kept dipping mine in more paint and rolled it all on him. I guess my mom and chris thought we were arguing because they came in the room and we froze.

"Willow!" "Darnel!" My mom and Chris yelled at the same time. I looked from them to Darnel then back to them.

"What the hell are yall doung in here?" My mom asked laughing. So shes not mad?

"Uh, painting eachother?" i said soundijg more like a question.

Her and Chris bust out laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. Me and Darnel looked at eachother confused.

"Well were glad yall are getting along." Chris added, before walking out with mom following behinf him. I looked over at Darnel and laughed. We left out of his room and waited for the paint to dry before we moved the furniture into it. After his room was settled i took a picture and posted it for the gram ever since the puc Tish posted from the party i gained hella followers. I have like 11,230 now.

@itswillow "Just helped the Big Step-Bro with his room, think we did a pretty good job @darnelswavy"

A couple of boys from school commented saying it was raw, blah blah blah. I became friends with some of the people, but not all.

Me and D were in his room chilling after our showers, when Tish and Mya texted me in a Group Chat.

QveenMya: Bitch when did you get a damn stepbrother!?

RoyalT: Is he fine? How Old is He? Whats his Name? Darnel?

QveenMya: Yeah is he fine?

I laughed before taking a picture of D off gaurd.

AsvpWillow is typing...

AsvpWillow: Yes his name is Darnel and since yeturday. Ma surprised me with a new family  but theyre real cool, yall wanna come over? Were just chilling right now, where gonna go to the mall Later. I replied as i sent the picture.

QveenMya: Damn Llow he Fine! Im on my WAY!

RoyalT: Be there in 10 minutes! I think i just found my new Husband yall 

QveenMya: Bitch back off

I laughed before locking my phone. They are a trip.

"Hey, my friends Tish and Mya are coming over in like 10 minutes then we can go." i said getting up from his bed

"Aight thats cool" he nodded.

"And they think your Fine so just giving you a heads up." he laughed and nodded. I left the room to go get dressed.

I threw on a Black LastKings croped tee with cheetah printed strings, highwaisted acid washed jean shorts, cheetah printed knee socks, and my black and gold Retro Jordans. I threw on my Gold Rolex for Her and a gold Dookie chain. I curled my hair then cinbed out the curls a little, i then through on a black Polo Ralph Lauren hat with a cheetah prunted starp.I took a pic for insta and posted it. I grabbed my Phone , pull over purse and Keys then headed downstairs where I heard Tisha, Mya and Darnels voices.

"Hey Yall" i said walking into the living room. Tisha and Mya where all up under Darnel and he looked annoyed. I laughed and walked out the door with them all following behind. I hopd in my White BMW, Darnel got in the passenger and Tisha and Mya got in the back. We got to the mall and Darnel hurried and got out. The whole ride Tisha kept trying to flurt with him, but he brushed her off. Mya stoped trying when he noticed he wasnt intrested in the house. I laughed and got out.

Darnel was on my Right as Tish and Her attitude and Mya where on my left. We headed in and got stares frim the girls bcause D was with us. People i dont normally talk to came to me and had conversations. After the mall i had over 30 bags and i was tired. I dropped Tish and Mya off at home then me and D went home.

When we got in the house My mom and Chris where in the Kitchen cooking.

"Hey babies" She said coming over to hug us.

"Hey Mama, what you making?" i asked heading into he kitchen.

"Fried chicken, MacnCheese, Greens and Cornbread" Chris said focousing on the Chicken.

"Sounds good, well Imma go wash up, ill be back."

I grabbed my bags with the help of Darnel and then went to take a shower. I got out the shower and threw on basketball shorts and a tank. I threw my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs where everyone was seated. I fixed myself a plate then Chris said grace and we all dug in. After dinner i as bored so i went into D's room and sat on his bed scrolling though my instagram. He was playing GTA5.

I was sleepy so i said Goodnight and went to my room and dozed off.

Ok sorry for the Long wait. My phone turned off and wouldnt turn back on, like its compleatly dead, But my dad is getting me a Laptop soooo yeah. Also excuse any mitakes i didnt proof read.