body #2

When I woke up I caught the sight of Damon sleeping in a chair next to my bed. He looked like such a little kid when he slept. It was so cute. I got up from the bed and walked to my bathroom and took a hot shower. When I was done I walked over to Damon and gently woke him up. He woke up and realized it was me waking him up and started to flip out on me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and began to yell at me. “What the hell happened? You screamed and I walked into the room an you passed out! You almost gave me a freaking heart attack!” “I’m fine chill out…. I’m just seeing thing, but I’m better now. Calm down.” I said trying to calm him down “I’m better now...” he came up to me kissed me on the forehead and walked to him room down the hall. I sat on the bed and looked at the clock it was 11:30 P.M. “I don’t think I’m going to work tomorrow” I yelled to Damon. “Whatever!” he yelled back and shut his door and turning on his music. I never really got him. After sitting there for about 5 min, I turned to the T.V.  The news was on. There on the T.V was the man I had seen in Damon’s room. “This man was murdered early this morning. They have to evidence that there was a human killer.” They said just before I turned off the T.V.  Then I just stopped. Stopped thinking, hearing, and moving. I lay on my bed but I did nothing. Acting as if I were brain dead. Then I fell into a deep sleep. Damon must have come in while I was sleeping because when I woke up lying in my bed covered and the lights were off. I looked at the time it was noonish. I knew Damon was home because I heard the T.V from downstairs. Out of nowhere the phone began to ring. I thought ‘oh Damon will get it’ but it still kept ringing. I picked up the phone. There was nothing on the other line. It was just fuzz. No one was even on the other line.  So I hung up the phone. Then it began to ring again to I picked it up. There was still just fuzz. Then just before I hang up the phone I heard a loud scream come from the phone… It sounded familiar. It was mine! Then I through the phone across the room. It had broken in to several pieces. I got up grabbed my sweater off the back of my door and walked down stairs. I walked into the living room, were I found Damon playing Bioshock. So I grabbed my school book and sat on the couch and began to read. The book began to get boring after awhile. So I began to think about the dead body and how I saw it in Damon’s room when it was somewhere else. I could remember the blood oozing out of every body part an opening. I remember the eyes burned-out and melted on the floor. Damon began to talk to me so I stopped thinking about it. “You slept a pretty long time. Are you okay for school tomorrow?”He asked trying to smile. “I think so. I think I just need to chill today.” I said trying to smile back. “Good, I don’t think I could go through school without you.” He said in a sweet, childish voice.” Whatever I said trying not to blush and also began to laugh. After that I watched him play this quit bloody game. There was blood flying everywhere. Then after about 10min of watching him play he got up to get himself a new soda. As he walked out of the room I looked at the screen and there was a little girl. Her face was partly burned off. The was puss everywhere. Then the blood began to run out of the T.V. I studied the face. Then Damon walked in and it disappeared. He sat down and handed me some milk (he knows me so well) sat and began to play once again.

Sry its not complete but my friends were buging me to post the chapter so here it is part 2 of body 2 will b posted soon..

Comment and tell me what u think :) thank