My life is part of a crime scene...

• Dedicated to Chy Baily

                                                                       Body #1

The storm had just died down. Everything was calm. I went down stairs to the living room to grab my bag. I walked to the back door and then walked to my car at the end of the driveway and then drove to work. As I got to work I realized that only three people were there. I worked for about four hours and then went home. When I got home I parked my car and walked in the house. It had seemed Damon was home. I began to walk up the stairs. As I reached about the sixth stair and the light slightly flickered. Then once I reached the top of the stairs, there was this reddish liquid on the floor. I began to walk down the hall and as I passed Damon’s room I found more of the reddish liquid coming from under his door.  I opened the door to my friend’s room to find him dead on the floor. Tears began to poor down my face.  His body had been torn to pieces.  His arms were taken from his body. One was under the bed and the other was on the desk. His head had been cracked open. His brain was still oozing out, but his face I realized it wasn’t him. So is it Damon? I couldn’t tell if it was him or not. The thing that made it so hard to tell was that his eyes had been burned out of their sockets and were now on the floor. What if it wasn’t Damon?  Who would it be? Did Damon do this? Why would he? Many questions were running through my head all at once. I walked out of the room quickly and shut the door behind me. I quickly walked over to my room and lay on my bed to chill out before I did anything about the dead body in my friend’s room. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I laid there for about an hour before I was ready to call the cops, but then in that moment I heard the front door open and close. I walked lightly out of my room and over to Damon’s room. I opened the door slowly, to find that there was gone. No blood or nothing. Was I imagining things? The footsteps were beginning to walk around the kitchen. I slowly walked down stairs to the kitchen. As I had thought Damon was down stairs in the kitchen making dinner for him and I. I didn’t feel like telling him what I saw or eat. So I walked up to him and gave him a hug and said “I’m going to bed. I’m not felling very well” “Ya I can see that. Your super pail and your eyes are red as if you were crying.” He said with a concern look on his face. “Well night” I said trying to smile but I failed. “See you in the morning” he said as I walked up the stairs to my room. I lay in my bed thinking about what I saw. There was no way someone could have cleaned that up that fast. So was it real? Why would someone do that? I stopped thinking for a little and turned on the T.V, but it wouldn’t turn on. Then all of a sudden it began to flicker and shake. So I began to scream. Damon came running into my room. He tried to say something but I couldn’t make it out before I blacked out.

Hey I’m Alex I just started this story and my friends said I should share it so tell me what u think and I will post the next chapter.