Part 15 ♥

You held his hands. 

Greyson: I know I'm too fast. I know this will ruin our friendship but..

He looked down. You lift his chin. He looked at you and his eyes are so beautiful. 

Greyson: But... I know you don't like me, right?

Grey looked so dramatic and you find it really cute. You laughed.

You: You sure? I'm one of your biggest fan in the world! You inspired me a lot. You're the reason why I'm here right now. Even though I don't do fangirling things when I'm with you, honestly.. I'm happy to be with you. The guy from my school is my crush because he reminds me of you. 

He smiled. 

You: He's my crush because of you. Because I like you. And you're my dream man. Who on earth would not like you? You're almost perfect to me! You're my dream man, Grey... you are.

He's so happy and you never saw that smile from him. 

Greyson: So, that means.. yes?

You: *smiled*

Grey hugged you. You saw your mom and she's so happy. 

Greyson: I know your mom doesn't like you to have a boyfriend.. are we gonna keep this as a secret first?

You: She's actually here..

Greyson: What? Where?

You: There! *pointed to your mom* I already have a permission.

Grey hugged your mom.

Greyson: Thank you so much mom!! 

Then after that night.. You ate dinner with Grey, Alli and Cody. While you're still waiting for the order, Grey pulled a paper from his pocket secretly without you, Cody and Alli noticing. 

Greyson: *clears throat* Dear (YN).

The 3 of you got surprise. 

Greyson: Ang ganda mo. 

You laughed. His accent is so cute! 

Greyson: Sana lagi ka masaya kahit wala ako. Sana hindi ka magbago.

You got tears of joy. Even though he didn't pronounced every word well, you felt that it comes from his heart. He said the word little by little. 

Greyson: Mahal na mahal kita!

You hugged Grey! He pronounced it very very cute!!

You: Awww, I love you too!

Greyson: Can you say it in Tagalog?

You: Mahal din kita! Sobra!

Even though Grey didn't understood the word 'sobra', he smiled and hugged you again.

Alli: You guys are the sweetest ever!

Cody: Yeah! I was surprised with Grey. I never knew he'll be good in your language!

Greyson: Actually, I have a paper hidden on my handkerchief. *laughs*

You: I super love your accent! Oh I'm gonna die!

Greyson showed the paper to Cody and Cody read it. It was cute too! Alli let you translate it.

Alli: Aww, that's so sweet of Grey! I think it's his first time!

Greyson: Yes it is.

The next few days passed...... 

Greyson's still in LA for his practice. It was a surprise when his manager let Cody to be in his tour! He's gonna sing for the opening! 

While you, you're still practicing. You got tired. You opened the laptop to chat with your friends. It's 8 AM and 5 PM in the Philippines. 

You: Guys!! Finally! My first time to open my laptop in LA!

They're so happy that you're finally on line! You spent 6 hours just to chat with them. You didn't mind that you still need to practice. People you know from GreysonatorsPH told you they made a Birthday video for Grey. You remembered the time when you join those videos, hoping Grey would notice. You asked all the Enchancers all over the world to send you all the links of the videos the made for Grey. You saved the links. They were so happy! They liked you more. 

The next day.... 

Grey stopped by your house for an hour 'cause he still need to attend rehearsals. You showed him so many videos. He was so happy! 

You: I remembered the time when I always join those kind of videos just to get notice by you. I decided to help them.

Greyson: *kissed your cheek*

FOR THE FIRST TIME! You froze. 

Greyson: That's so sweet of you! 

You're still speechless. Grey laughed and hugged you. He's warm and the frozen you's gone. 

Greyson: Save all those videos, sweetie. I'll save it on my laptop. Is that alright?

Awww, he called you SWEETIE again! ♥

You: Sure!

Greyson: Sorry but I have to go now. I'll try to stop by again later, night. 

He held your hands and gave you a very cute and small chocolate shaped heart. 

Greyson: I love you!

You: *blushing* I love you more!